Can Vitamin A Be Helpful Against male pattern baldness?

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have inflammation on my scalp and it usually occurs as an acne and those things destroy the hairs around it.
So i was thinking that when you have excessive acne or inflammation problem,medical world usually prescribe you accutane which is basically vitamin A.

We know male pattern baldness related to autoimmune problem and vitamin A is very crucial for immune system.Do you think it would helpful for our condition ? I know excessive Vitamin A intake can cause hair loss but also Vitamin A deficiency can cause hair loss too.

If we take enough Vitamin A daily, maybe it can stop inflammation and stop hair loss.What do you think?

Belgianboy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't touch isotretinoin or Accutane, it's a poison for both hair and health !!!

I have inflammation on my scalp and it usually occurs as an acne and those things destroy the hairs around it.
So i was thinking that when you have excessive acne or inflammation problem,medical world usually prescribe you accutane which is basically vitamin A.

We know male pattern baldness related to autoimmune problem and vitamin A is very crucial for immune system.Do you think it would helpful for our condition ? I know excessive Vitamin A intake can cause hair loss but also Vitamin A deficiency can cause hair loss too.

If we take enough Vitamin A daily, maybe it can stop inflammation and stop hair loss.What do you think?

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't touch isotretinoin or Accutane, it's a poison for both hair and health !!!

im not gonna take accutane, that drug has almost all possible side effects in the world. Im just saying that taking enough vitamin A. Like eating carrots etc.