Can Tsuji Help Dupa/retrograde Sufferers?

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait that’s exactly what I have!! You mean that’s not miniaturisation?!! I thought it was en route - long pigmented thin hair, indeed, but not like the stunted ones on my hairline. Weird
I can't say anything with certainty, but I know that this isn't the typical miniaturization we see in DUPA or male pattern baldness. I believe this is more indicative of a systemic issue creating inflammation and triggering an immune response.

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't say anything with certainty, but I know that this isn't the typical miniaturization we see in DUPA or male pattern baldness. I believe this is more indicative of a systemic issue creating inflammation and triggering an immune response.

Fascinating. I’ve noticed hair transplant surgeons in the past refuse to diagnose me diffuse pattern, but I’m like let me show you - what is the regular diffuse pattern?

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's very important to know whether you truly have the miniaturizing DUPA that is described in medical literature. Many people, myself included, mistakenly assumed that we had DUPA solely because we had diffuse hair loss all over our scalp. In my personal case, I had crohn's disease that was causing the hair loss. This disease was caused by tetracycline-class antibiotics I was taking for acne. In my case, no Tsuji treatment will work. Even IPS cell hair regeneration, because no matter what hair you put on my head, it will start to thin because it's an inflammatory response from the body that isn't caused by DHT (it's also still up for debate what exactly causes DUPA). My only hope for getting normal hair is controlling my disease through medication, and then seeking hair replacement if the hair doesn't grow back. If you have true DUPA, this first treatment in 2020 will not be a permanent cure for you. You'll get that when Organ Technologies finishes their work on immunized IPSC hair regeneration that they described in a recent press release. It's always possible that this 2020 treatment would hold you over for a decade+ before the new hair starts to miniaturize. There's honestly no way of knowing with any certainty at this point. Good luck man.
Can't find anything on "immunized Ipsc hair regeneration" , do you have any links?

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't find anything on "immunized Ipsc hair regeneration" , do you have any links?
I took liberties with the exact wording, but I'm referring to this treatment being developed: http://www.riken.jp/en/pr/press/2016/20160402_1/. This specific press release is brief, but there was discussion on the RIKEN site from the team about applying this to producing hair for cases of congenital alopecia in patients that have no zone to harvest from (a solution that would presumably solve DUPA). This is brought up again here: http://www.organ-technol.co.jp/uploads/2018/06/98a3d5caabf1c7829941ab2d5caf20f8.pdf. "Our plan is to start a clinical trial of hair follicle regenerative medicine for male Androgenetic Alopecia patients, and then to expand the indication to female pattern alopecia, scarring alopecia, and congenital alopecia." The assumption is that they're working on targeting the most widespread demographic, and gradually moving towards solutions for more niche segments of the market. There's more on this, and I'll do my best to find more in-depth sources.

THALL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I took liberties with the exact wording, but I'm referring to this treatment being developed: http://www.riken.jp/en/pr/press/2016/20160402_1/. This specific press release is brief, but there was discussion on the RIKEN site from the team about applying this to producing hair for cases of congenital alopecia in patients that have no zone to harvest from (a solution that would presumably solve DUPA). This is brought up again here: http://www.organ-technol.co.jp/uploads/2018/06/98a3d5caabf1c7829941ab2d5caf20f8.pdf. "Our plan is to start a clinical trial of hair follicle regenerative medicine for male Androgenetic Alopecia patients, and then to expand the indication to female pattern alopecia, scarring alopecia, and congenital alopecia." The assumption is that they're working on targeting the most widespread demographic, and gradually moving towards solutions for more niche segments of the market. There's more on this, and I'll do my best to find more in-depth sources.
Thank you, that truly gives me hope. Wonder how they are going to do it tho. But thanks again

Jaxxson1234567

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's very important to know whether you truly have the miniaturizing DUPA that is described in medical literature. Many people, myself included, mistakenly assumed that we had DUPA solely because we had diffuse hair loss all over our scalp. In my personal case, I had crohn's disease that was causing the hair loss. This disease was caused by tetracycline-class antibiotics I was taking for acne. In my case, no Tsuji treatment will work. Even IPS cell hair regeneration, because no matter what hair you put on my head, it will start to thin because it's an inflammatory response from the body that isn't caused by DHT (it's also still up for debate what exactly causes DUPA). My only hope for getting normal hair is controlling my disease through medication, and then seeking hair replacement if the hair doesn't grow back. If you have true DUPA, this first treatment in 2020 will not be a permanent cure for you. You'll get that when Organ Technologies finishes their work on immunized IPSC hair regeneration that they described in a recent press release. It's always possible that this 2020 treatment would hold you over for a decade+ before the new hair starts to miniaturize. There's honestly no way of knowing with any certainty at this point. Good luck man.

Hello “pray the bald away , I also have Crohns diseases and I have been dealing with what I think is Telogen effluvium . I have gone too countless of doctors and they all have said that I am going to get my hair back and I just have to be patient, But I have gone through almost two years of Shedding every day and it only seems to be getting worse. I have had everyone tell me that they can’t notice and my hair looks fine ..probably because I have no recession of the hair line (just thinned all throughout) but now the I have recently shaved my head for the second time in the last two years “because I just can’t handle watching the hair fall“
I can see that it is noticeable thin all throughout.
This has totally consumed my life and any confidence I had is now gone , but I want too feel like I have some hope for the future. I really just want my hair to stop falling out , I have even tried finastride and prp but my hair shedding has not stopped it may have even increased it . I am currently off any medication for Crohns and I have been for the two years of hair fall I’m starting too wonder if that’s the reason it hasn’t gotten better. 2 years ago I was on the drug humira it stopped working well for me and Got pretty sick I then was told I was probably going to need surgery, so I had too go on a 1month diet of just ensure smoothies it was at this time a started to notice my hair fall out. After the month of smoothies I decided to stop humira and go on a really strict diet which I was on for 7months ,during all this the hair shedding persisted I then gave up and ate unhealthy because I was very disappointed and depressed. This all started when I was 17 I’m now 18 getting closer too 19 and I just want some clarity. I am currently still not taking anything for Crohns but I am eating healthy again . Do you think If I started to take something for the disease my hair will correct itself , my natural path says he could make it better but I think I might need something extra , maybe low dose naltrexone? I also found out the I have two parasites I don’t know if it is contributing too the hair loss

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Trauma

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel your pain. I have DUPA + retrograde + telogen effluvium.. I'm fucked in all directions.

j4r0d

Reaction score
Hello “pray the bald away , I also have Crohns diseases and I have been dealing with what I think is Telogen effluvium . I have gone too countless of doctors and they all have said that I am going to get my hair back and I just have to be patient, But I have gone through almost two years of Shedding every day and it only seems to be getting worse. I have had everyone tell me that they can’t notice and my hair looks fine ..probably because I have no recession of the hair line (just thinned all throughout) but now the I have recently shaved my head for the second time in the last two years “because I just can’t handle watching the hair fall“
I can see that it is noticeable thin all throughout.
This has totally consumed my life and any confidence I had is now gone , but I want too feel like I have some hope for the future. I really just want my hair to stop falling out , I have even tried finastride and prp but my hair shedding has not stopped it may have even increased it . I am currently off any medication for Crohns and I have been for the two years of hair fall I’m starting too wonder if that’s the reason it hasn’t gotten better. 2 years ago I was on the drug humira it stopped working well for me and Got pretty sick I then was told I was probably going to need surgery, so I had too go on a 1month diet of just ensure smoothies it was at this time a started to notice my hair fall out. After the month of smoothies I decided to stop humira and go on a really strict diet which I was on for 7months ,during all this the hair shedding persisted I then gave up and ate unhealthy because I was very disappointed and depressed. This all started when I was 17 I’m now 18 getting closer too 19 and I just want some clarity. I am currently still not taking anything for Crohns but I am eating healthy again . Do you think If I started to take something for the disease my hair will correct itself , my natural path says he could make it better but I think I might need something extra , maybe low dose naltrexone? I also found out the I have two parasites I don’t know if it is contributing too the hair loss

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

You are very young and I understand the frustration dude. But at 18 at least you know you will have cloning available and still at a young age. You can still probably go for a buzzcut in the meantime, thus you shall never become really bald.