Can Staring Then Stopping finasteride Accelerate Hair Loss?

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. It’s time to take a sh*t or get off the pot. There are no half measures, you’re either in or you aren’t. Throwing your body’s hormones into a dumpster fire by constantly starting and stopping finasteride is going to make things much worse than not taking it at all.

You’re basically going to end up on a Telogen Effluvium situation with your permanent losses being dependent on whether the shed hair was terminally miniaturized or not. This speeds up the process and makes it appear worse than it is as it does.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. It’s time to take a sh*t or get off the pot. There are no half measures, you’re either in or you aren’t. Throwing your body’s hormones into a dumpster fire by constantly starting and stopping finasteride is going to make things much worse than not taking it at all.

You’re basically going to end up on a Telogen Effluvium situation with your permanent losses being dependent on whether the shed hair was terminally miniaturized or not. This speeds up the process and makes it appear worse than it is as it does.

I took finasteride for like 4 mnths but got bad sides so got off now what do i do? i wanna try again idn what other ptions i have
ive been doing topical
1mg finasteride + loreal serioxyl

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I took finasteride for like 4 mnths but got bad sides so got off now what do i do? i wanna try again idn what other ptions i have
ive been doing topical
1mg finasteride + loreal serioxyl
It will still go systemic. Do you add 1 mg to the entirety of the topical?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably adds 1 mg to the bottle every day. Lol When he gets to the bottom of the bottle he'll go from microdosing to megadosing.
wHaT

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Go back to puffy face full hair alpha