Can Someone Provide More Info On Samumed?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
So what's going on with that?? Seems like a sideless dutasteride from what I've heard. When will we get it?? (Any news updates)

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
As of April 2nd, the latest news is that Samumed must do another phase 2 trial to decide which dose is the best to trial for phase 3.

"To get an even better picture of how the treatments work long term, Samumed is setting up another phase-two trial that will include both doses to figure out which one is the best to use in a phase-three study that could set the treatment up for approval with the FDA."

This is according to a new article that is very recent.
http://www.businessinsider.com/samumed-wants-to-regenerate-hair-bone-cartilage-2017-3

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Another phase 2?!? Haha WTF. I'm not a religious man in the least, but I swear, sometimes the hair loss industry single handedly nudges me towards the idea of reincarnation. The only way I can reconcile this hell is that it's some form of punishment. I must have have been an absolutely prolific serial killer or child molester in my last life o_O

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
on the bright side, they are so confident in their product that they want another phase 2 trial to correct their mistake. That's something to admire.