Can Someone Please Advise Me Hair Loss/thinning

Claire Williams

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
I’m a 25 year old and I’ve been suffering recently with hair loss or thinning and it’s really putting my confidence down massively. Around my fringe area I’m producing a lot of these short hairs !! They’ve come from nowhere and now I notice them all the time. They have got increasing worse .I will include photos ... any information remedies or advise would be much apreciated.. thank you I rarely straighten my fringe all I do is brush dry it when I wash it to get the bounce but I won’t do that again till I wish it .. I was my hair twice a week

Below is all the little bits I’ve brushed forward

upload_2019-2-12_20-38-4.jpeg

Below is a slight bald patch .. similar is a receding hair line( this photo does it justice though)
upload_2019-2-12_20-41-12.jpeg

And this is my hair down with all the wifth bits
upload_2019-2-12_20-41-59.jpeg

Michele J.Taylor

My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand how bad you will be feeling about your hair. Your hair looks so thin and with less volume.
to appear/look beautiful hair should be smooth and healthy. you need to take much care and maintain hair regularly...

Continue reading the blog How To Fight Hair Loss. This Information might help you.

Arlena

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
I’m a 25 year old and I’ve been suffering recently with hair loss or thinning and it’s really putting my confidence down massively. Around my fringe area I’m producing a lot of these short hairs !! They’ve come from nowhere and now I notice them all the time. They have got increasing worse .I will include photos ... any information remedies or advise would be much apreciated.. thank you I rarely straighten my fringe all I do is brush dry it when I wash it to get the bounce but I won’t do that again till I wish it .. I was my hair twice a week

Below is all the little bits I’ve brushed forward

View attachment 112436

Below is a slight bald patch .. similar is a receding hair line( this photo does it justice though)
View attachment 112437

And this is my hair down with all the wifth bits
View attachment 112438
Check the rubber washers in your shower head!! My shower head had these black small washers that were degraded and giving off this black ink that was going in the water and all over me when I showered. Since I replaced my shower head and got rid of those washers my hair is growing back again. I would have never known if my shower head didn't break. I thought it was aging because I am 51 but it wasn't. Hope this helps!