Can someone help me space out my regimen?

Reaction score
Hi Guys:
I'm planning on eventually using this regimen in this 1-2 months. Could someone help space out at what times I should apply the products? Details on how long to wait etc would be great.

minoxidil 2% X2 a day (want to save 5% for later)
Folligen spray
Revivogen
spironolactone maybe 2% or 5%

(nizoral no need to tell as its a shampoo)
(also using Propecia)

The times I have for application are:

Morning before going to work.
Evening
Night time before bed

By the way, I don't have problems with topicals before going out since I have short hair. Don't worry about cosmetic effects.

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS. I'm waiting to hear from you guys if I have to cut one item out or if all the above is possible to fit in 3 applications per day.

Cassin

Reaction score
Confused as to why you would use Revivogen and spironolactone when you are using Propecia.

Is it not working well?

Consider using Folligen and minoxidil then add the others down the line. No need to hop on 4 extra treatments all of the sudden. Be patient and add slowly over time (as in years, this is a long fight bro).

Ok so you are going to use minoxidil twice a day and Folligen 3 to 4 times a week at one ap per day.

I will put on minoxidil at night and then after about 30 minutes I will use Folligen. I let is sort of "sink in" a bit before I use Folligen. Dr Loren Pickart who makes Folligen claims you can use it 5 minutes later after minoxidil, but it seems to be to runny for me to use it so soon. Try to use it as far as possible away from bed time because it will stain a pillow.

Reaction score
Thanks Cassin.
Propecia is not working for me. I used it in 2001 for 16 months and did not see a difference in reduction of shedding. However, I feel I could still benefit from the reduced amount of DHT so I started again last year.

Thats why I'd like to add Revivogen to block some more of the 5AR and use spironolactone to block the T and DHT in binding to receptors. I thought this would be a double effect. However, you are right about its a long term fight and slowly adding things would be better. So between Revivogen and spironolactone what do you recommend to add to the minoxidil + Folligen?
Thanks.

flux

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I believe spironolactone is a better DHT figter then Revivogen.

As for when to space applications, just keep in mind that spironolactone can smell bad (DrLees doesnt have this problem, I am told) and Folligen is green, so unless your skin is dark you dont want to apply it during the day.

Cassin

Reaction score
I will have to refer the spironolactone and Revivogen to others HAIRLOSSMILITANT as I do not use either.

As I stated in another post to you HAIRLOSSMILITANT, Folligen is a massive hassle so only use it if needed for irritation.