Can someone explain this logic about FeelsBadMan

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is a good example:
If you and @Feelsbadman do not want to get a system, you both need to learn to screen women better and accept that you will have less opportunities.

Having up to date / current photos that are reflective of what you actually look like is a good starting point. That way, women know exactly what to expect when meeting you.
My looks vary greatly depending on my looksmax routine :(

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
If you and @Feelsbadman do not want to get a system, you both need to learn to screen women better and accept that you will have less opportunities.

Having up to date / current photos that are reflective of what you actually look like is a good starting point. That way, women know exactly what to expect when meeting you.
Using current photos will guarantee that nobody will meet you, exactly because they know exactly what to expect. That's the reality for a bald guy. The best photos for a bald guy are in shadows (to thicken up the perceived look of the hairline or hide thinning areas) or many years old. That's the sad truth. All of your advice only applies to guys with hair, I think.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Using current photos will guarantee that nobody will meet you, exactly because they know exactly what to expect. That's the reality for a bald guy. The best photos for a bald guy are in shadows (to thicken up the perceived look of the hairline or hide thinning areas) or many years old. That's the sad truth. All of your advice only applies to guys with hair, I think.

Then you should get a system.
Plus, I know you are talking rubbish, you have had opportunities, that you screwed up - as rare as they may have been

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he probably does exaggerate somewhat but he has a point. You can both care a lot about looks and still put other things above then

A year ago I could've used the stimulus check to get a hair transplant in turkey. As someone who was nw6 at 21 , dropped out of college and didn't get a job until I was 26 cuz of baldness anxiety obviously I REALLY wud love my hair back. But Im to scared to get on a plane. For now I'm just saving for an American one
Safest way to travel. I don’t like it either but can’t wait for January. Flights, taxi all booked

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Claims to have maximized his looks before and gotten women.
2. Claims to also be ugly and has no hope with women.

This begs the question, if he is so miserable and depressed about not being able to get women, why does he not just do step 1 again and solve his problem?

The only reason I posit is that he is a lazy loser.
most people seen a pic here and know that he looks normal...
guess why he doesnt post another one, or post it again^^

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse my lack of memory, is feelsbadman the guy who claimed to have a balloon face on fina

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I feel like I have repeated myself a million times.

I have all the genetic traits women do not like:

short
weak facial features (e.g. no jaw, cheek bones etc)
bald
sickly looking pale skin
genetic dark circles
etc

So what I did, I through a tonne of trial and error I did everything I could to improve these short comings.

Shoe lifts
Cutting to an absurdly low body fat so my jaw becomes normal looking
Eating specific foods to improve my complexion
light make up
Making sure I eat super strict diet low sodium to avoid blaoting
taking various supplements
Making sure i have perfect sleep
finasteride
toppik etc
the list goes on

But it worked ! The problem is that its so mentally taxing..Whats worse is that the difference in the way women treat me is night and day all but further making me realise how important looks are.

I had a girlfriend when I "peaked". everyday I think about it and even miss it becauase I know it just wont happen again. Ive never had a successful interaction with a women when I have not looksmaxed..Im talking about just looking myself. Ive. had women call me short..Saying. i look very pale I get treated like trash. Then i go extreme looksmax mode and women want to sleep with me? its fucked. And no its not because im. more confident or any of that sh*t..

so now i just try and accept it and live in misery find ways to cope.
Dude I highly doubt 90% of that stuff anyone even notices. Avoiding sodium bloating and minor skin complexion issues may be noticeable to you but to the outside world I highly doubt 95% of people notice. If it gives you confidence go for it but don’t stress yourself crazy about it.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude I highly doubt 90% of that stuff anyone even notices. Avoiding sodium bloating and minor skin complexion issues may be noticeable to you but to the outside world I highly doubt 95% of people notice. If it gives you confidence go for it but don’t stress yourself crazy about it.
no it does make a big difference trust me minor changes to the face + complexion + hair can have drastic affects