Can Sickness Cause Recending Hairline?

sickaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, about a month ago I came back home from a trip in Europe. The next day after my return I started feeling bad (sinus infection, coughing infected mucous, everything has gone worse gradually and lasted 3 weeks) while everyone around me were sick and taking antibiotics, I preferred to stay in bed and just rest.
I writing this because before my trip to Europe, I had my hairline looking perfect and I even have pictures to confirm that. now? my hair is alot thinner, I am losing so much hair, especially in the shower while shampooing, and my hairline has recended, and there are missing hairs especially on the left side. both friends and pictures can confirm this. I am not hallucinating.
I am sure it has definitely happened during or after the sickness.
I know excess white blood cells can cause those pigments and loss.
I was not diagnosed while sick or taken any blood tests because i'm not insured.

Whatever happened to me, it was important for me to ask, can this condition be reversed?
I'm 23 and generally healthy. i'd appreciate any help!

jeffmarsh

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, Definitely It can be reversed. You have to just consult with the best dermatologist, They will examined you properly and prescribed you the proper treatment for baldness.