can shaving head help?

prodigy81

Reaction score
hey guys

I really don't lose much hair at all. (only in crown area). I don't think it was permanent hair loss to be honest. I was wondering if shaving my head could possibly help make my hair grow faster? maybe more hair comes out? I couldn't find the search function so pardon me for making this kind of ridiculous question which I know has been discussed before.

Thanks.

amsch

Reaction score
prodigy81 said:
hey guys

I really don't lose much hair at all. (only in crown area). I don't think it was permanent hair loss to be honest. I was wondering if shaving my head could possibly help make my hair grow faster? maybe more hair comes out? I couldn't find the search function so pardon me for making this kind of ridiculous question which I know has been discussed before.

Thanks.
Lol. I guess you know the answer =/

toocoolforhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think so. I buzz my head and on the rare occasion that I've let it grow out (borne out of laziness) the hair has been exactly the same (and grows out at the same rate).

gand

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know why, but my hair doesn't fall out if I buzz my hair...

Fanjio

Reaction score
gand said:
I don't know why, but my hair doesn't fall out if I buzz my hair...

Were you being sarcastic?

If not, sorry to break it to you but your hair does fall. It is just so short that you don't notice it.

alex85

Established Member
Reaction score
When i cut my hair to 0.3 at first time and saw myself in the mirror, i wanted to cut my eyes along with my hair.

TD500

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Probably from googling and then not realizing how old the thread is or the minimum post limit before creating a thread thing.