Can minoxidil make things worse?

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If minoxidil isn't working for you then try the wine...
[youtube:3him98ru]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8XChxQBmHY&feature=related[/youtube:3him98ru]

kevinlaforce

My Regimen
Reaction score
i took my changes it made it worse i guess in many ways, lets put this matter on the table...

1. i decided to take minoxidil after i did not see regrowth on finasteride
  2. what happened i looked terrible on 2 x day minoxidil black rings i mean people started talking about cocaine and claiming i was on drugs after 5 minutes ever talking to them complete strangers, now that's was a shock to me, let me say again i looked f*****g terrible
  3. i started using minoxidil 1 x day now i look okay that did it for the black rings and ageing, but unfortunate after 5 months no results
  4. i ride this one out accept it, gonna save my *** with surgery

i have feeling though since i have no results that riding it out would be better you can study your pattern and go for transplant or a fuckin system who f*****g care man f*** this

i love finasteride really haven't any side effects my dick working properly i can go on and on ...had only severe sides it hit me between 2 and 5 months(like f*****g nightmare side effect dick working 47% haha) my body adjusted in months after that thank god it did now its working 200% thing is less seamen but good quality makes we wonder anyway perhaps i switch to dutasteride lol

minoxidil junkie looks noway, were supposed to look younger it really surprises me you know and i decided that's not for me i have seen proper studies done by qualified people and the thing is if its not working for you need to find something thats triggering/stimulating the minoxidil for hair growth you have do this fast in the early stages(like right away see for 6 months max period) because if minoxidil is not working you will f*** up your hair and might not grow back after you quit thats the thing right ...
stimuli i mean laser, pills massage dermaroller probably more complex then these things i mentioned but nobody really knows neither do these qualified people ...

i think fda aproval is bit strange to me i dont think they done a proper study especially when looking like junk etc its just weird to me low success rate e.g

period...

Last edited:

Intrigued77777777

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get much regrowth on the crown
I don't get any regrowth on the front hairline
I get a LOT of regrowth on the temples. Getting lower and lower towards my eyebrow!

(I have been taking minoxidil on/off for 15 years, albeit more consistently now)