Can I Use Ru58841 + finasteride At The Same Time?

MoreHairpls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am currently on finasteride once a day, and I was wondering if I could add RU58841 aswell, or if you just do one or the other. I don't seem to have any sides on finasteride. Where could I buy LEGIT RU58841, is anagen inc or "the kane shop" legit? Thanks!

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The general consensus is that you use RU if sides from fina are too strong or if fina does not work for you.
The shops you mentioned have been independently tested and sell legit stuff.

jb5

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use both. Used RU and minoxidil for 2 years first. Than added finasteride for an extra boost. Anagen.inc and Kane shop are legit.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use both. Used RU and minoxidil for 2 years first. Than added finasteride for an extra boost. Anagen.inc and Kane shop are legit.

Did you get a boost when adding finasteride? Did you use the standard dose?

jb5

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get a boost when adding finasteride? Did you use the standard dose?

Yeah I can the difference in density. 1.25mg per day. And 50mg of RU. RU and minoxidil did well to maintain for the 2 years. But I still had some thinning / recession to improve upon and still do.

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I can the difference in density. 1.25mg per day. And 50mg of RU. RU and minoxidil did well to maintain for the 2 years. But I still had some thinning / recession to improve upon and still do.
Says your current regimen is nothing, are you still using ru, finasteride and minoxidil?

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience is this after 5 years on RU and over 12 months on topical finasteride; they complement eachother very good. Individually they are not strong enough to halt my hairloss without increasing the dose to such amount the sides would be noticeable.

The reason i added finasteride to my regiment was because i was progressively losing ground on just RU. I wanted to keep using only one compound so i tried to stick with topical finasteride for some months but that didn't yeld good results, my scalp was constantly itching and when i tried to up the strenght to 2% it killed my dick and libido so i reduced the strenght and threw in the RU. My scalp immediately calmed down, and as of now i maintain without noticeable side effects. How much more can you really ask for?

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience is this after 5 years on RU and over 12 months on topical finasteride; they complement eachother very good. Individually they are not strong enough to halt my hairloss without increasing the dose to such amount the sides would be noticeable.

The reason i added finasteride to my regiment was because i was progressively losing ground on just RU. I wanted to keep using only one compound so i tried to stick with topical finasteride for some months but that didn't yeld good results, my scalp was constantly itching and when i tried to up the strenght to 2% it killed my dick and libido so i reduced the strenght and threw in the RU. My scalp immediately calmed down, and as of now i maintain without noticeable side effects. How much more can you really ask for?
@telogen did you just mix RU into a compounded Finasteride? I use 60ml a month at .5 topical. Still
Losing ground and have a few packets of Kane RU powder in the freezer. Thoughts on adding 100g to the 60ml bottle?

telogen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@telogen did you just mix RU into a compounded Finasteride? I use 60ml a month at .5 topical. Still
Losing ground and have a few packets of Kane RU powder in the freezer. Thoughts on adding 100g to the 60ml bottle?

No, i apply them separately. As far as i understand, the RU alcohol vehicle should not be mixed with the liposomal finasteride vehicle which will increase side effects. As of today i use 1.3% topical finasteride and 110 mg RU ED.