Can I use low light laser daily together with needling?

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do daily light needling for minoxidil absorption and wounding every 2 weeks. I want to add laser treatment but is it safe to use both everyday? It wont cause cancer or anything?

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don’t think it would hurt anything. I did microneedling and laser together for a few months and nothing bad happened. I didn’t get any results though either.

I kinda wish they would create a device that would have hypodermic 0.5mm needles, regular needles, and lasers. That way the device could inject minoxidil 0.5mm deep into the skin while simultaneously microneedling the area for more growth factors and use laser at the same time to increase cellular ATP. The entire treatment time would then take like 30 minutes instead of forever when a person does everything separate.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s best to use laser treatment every other day, or three non-consecutive days per week. It’s supposed to be more effective than every day.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don’t think it would hurt anything. I did microneedling and laser together for a few months and nothing bad happened. I didn’t get any results though either.

I kinda wish they would create a device that would have hypodermic 0.5mm needles, regular needles, and lasers. That way the device could inject minoxidil 0.5mm deep into the skin while simultaneously microneedling the area for more growth factors and use laser at the same time to increase cellular ATP. The entire treatment time would then take like 30 minutes instead of forever when a person does everything separate.

Hope it is safe.

My plan is to needle for wounding at 1 mm depth every 2 weeks.

So after a wounding session I wait 1 week and then do laser for 1 week.

I know they say you are supposed to avoid sunlight after needling sessions, but I am not sure about laser light.

jazz1

Reaction score
I would stick to every other day.