Can I Up My Dosage From Eod To Everyday

Tim Smith

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok ive been on Finistride 0.5mg eod for 1 month now,no sides at all slightly higher libido am i good to go with 0.5 everyday now ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want to say good bye to your main male hormone in your body, yes, sure. Who needs a dick nowaday .
Oh and also, say goodbye to Alopregnolone, cause 5-Alpha reductase convert it from pregnolone, so say hello to depression and anxiety. Plus , within 5 years your average testosterone will be much lower than the average, your progesterone will be reduce to zero and your estrogens will go high to the sky.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride since about 1990. I cut it in quarters and take it 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday). I've been fortunate in not having any side effects, and I've been able to maintain my hair. I did go on Dutasteride for about a year, but as I continued on it, I developed shortness of breath and a racing heartbeat. Went to the emergency room thinking I was having a heart attack and the doctor informed me I wasn't the first guy to show up at the ER with this same issue. After two weeks of being off it, the side effects went away.

br1

Reaction score
If you want to say good bye to your main male hormone in your body, yes, sure. Who needs a dick nowaday .
Oh and also, say goodbye to Alopregnolone, cause 5-Alpha reductase convert it from pregnolone, so say hello to depression and anxiety. Plus , within 5 years your average testosterone will be much lower than the average, your progesterone will be reduce to zero and your estrogens will go high to the sky.
no.

been on it for 15+ years. T is high as f***. Anyways, 0.5mg and 1mg have he same effects on blocking 5-ar.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
no.

been on it for 15+ years. T is high as f***. Anyways, 0.5mg and 1mg have he same effects on blocking 5-ar.
Hahahahaha. Yes, sure. Check your free testosterone, your estradiol . Check your alopregnolone levels. It is not magic dude, Finas suppress the stronger male hormone and you say that your body is not affected ? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

br1

Reaction score
Hahahahaha. Yes, sure. Check your free testosterone, your estradiol . Check your alopregnolone levels. It is not magic dude, Finas suppress the stronger male hormone and you say that your body is not affected ? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I ran tests every few years. Last one was late 2016 and my T was on the higher end. I have no interest in convincing you, though. Just sharing my experience.

I did not say the body is not affected. Just that my T is OK.

Good luck.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I ran tests every few years. Last one was late 2016 and my T was on the higher end. I have no interest in convincing you, though. Just sharing my experience.

I did not say the body is not affected. Just that my T is OK.

Good luck.
Well, I bet that even if you get your testicles remove, you will say that your T is ok, lol. Check your Free T

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets do this. Name one,only one hormone in the whole body where, if is in the noral range, you can inhibit 70 % and will not give you side effects. YOu can't do that even with cholesterol.
But , eliminating 70 % of the stronger male androgen in the body is ok, cause Merck found that is ok more than 21 years ago.

br1

Reaction score
Let's do this. If you don't like the idea, you don't take the drug.

End of story.

Have a good day.

br1

Reaction score
you said your t was fine, but you have other issues, what are they?
I didn't say I have other problems.

I believe I had some symptoms when I went off and when I got back on it. But now, it's OK.