Can I take some advise? + A short story of my hair

cruyyford

Reaction score
I'm a newbie here and I count myself the luckiest man of the world to find this forum, ironically.

Well, i'm 23. It started 2 years ago, after I had an horrible depression and anxiety. (I lost my father..) I never noticed shedding because my hairline was always same. But it started from top of my hair and couldn't have noticed (even I was styling my hair every single day!) until some of my friends told me "Ya know you're gonna be bald!"

Anyway, my father was 52 and had no shedding problem at all, not from the top of his hair anyway. My uncles' (Mother's brothers) have had shedding after their 40's, in top of their hair. I never took photos with the bald way of my hair, never cut it too short and i never used propecia & proscar, regaine & minnoxil and Nizoral. I'm still lucky that I can close bald in top of my hair with my own hair and my main focus has always been to robe it!

Here are my concerns and questions:
I don't think it's a proper androgenic-alopecia, because my hairline has not that problematic, even the shedding was not started from my hairline firstly. It directly started from the top. Could have i lost my hair because of a strong depression or an illness that i don't know? (I never do check-up stuff or go to a hospital) Should i use propecia and if i do it how to protect from its side-effects?

I tried to explain the style of my hair and my problem and I know it would be better if i posted some photos but i'm too shy or probably not ready to accept that i'm losing my hair, and since i close the bald side with my hair, even my mother doesn't realise and i'm trying not to show it to her either.

Sorry for my bad english...
Thanks in advance..