Can I regain my hair back?

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you use minoxidil you could thicken up your hair and there's a good chance it would look more youthful as a result.

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like you have normal age-related thinning of a guy in his 40s. I experienced it too. What’s your family history of baldness?

Minoxidil might give you some added density (if you are a good responder) but it’s unrealistic to expect to regain the same hair quality from your 20s. Manage your expectations and consider yourself very lucky that you lived your adult life to now not having to pay attention to your hair.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like you have normal age-related thinning of a guy in his 40s. I experienced it too. What’s your family history of baldness?

Minoxidil might give you some added density (if you are a good responder) but it’s unrealistic to expect to regain the same hair quality from your 20s. Manage your expectations and consider yourself very lucky that you lived your adult life to now not having to pay attention to your hair.

Yeah one shouldn't hope to return to teenage levels of hair, but minoxidil (also + microneedling) can definitely make a huge difference depending on how well you respond to it.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude get off these forums. Make her suck your c*** and live your life you damn fullhead

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I searched it up and there are 2 options,foam or liquid.Which would be better?

Advantages of liquid: Easier to apply, especially if you have medium- to longer hair.

Advantages of foam: Dries faster. Less likely to create dandruff-like flakes because it usually doesn't contain propylene glycol.

I use a special liquid minoxidil that gets me the best of both worlds: Essengen-5 from MinoxidilMax. The only downside with that one is that it's more expensive than many other forms, but right now, it's worth it for me.

Also, you can combine minoxidil with microneedling to enhance its effect.

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I have 2 brothers similar to my age and one of them started balding at 19 and is pretty much fully bald since 30 and the other one is not bald but his hair is extremely thin you could see through.My dad had a receeded hairline with thinning since I was little but before he died a few years ago,cancer made him lose all his hair.Here is a picture of us,I think it is from 7 or 8 years ago
Sounds like you definitely won the genetic hair lottery compared to your brothers.