Can i put Tretinoin 0.025 into the minoxidil bottle with RU? which will be the quantity? thanks

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello
well i will like to maybe add 0.025 tretinoin to my night application to see if i get any improvement,

its possible to mix the tretinoin 0.025 with the minoxidil 60ml bottle? how can i do it?

thanks in advance

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
I just squeeze a bit of tretinoin cream into my minoxidil bottle along with a few drops of emu oil. Can’t say it’s working any better than the standard liquid though

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just squeeze a bit of tretinoin cream into my minoxidil bottle along with a few drops of emu oil. Can’t say it’s working any better than the standard liquid thou

Thanks, have you think iun adding finasteride topical?

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you apply it without minoxidil? A pea size 4 times a week. If you add it to your Minoxidil it's hard to estimate the right amount.

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Why don't you apply it without minoxidil? A pea size 4 times a week. If you add it to your Minoxidil it's hard to estimate the right amount.
That’s the preferred way, but I got lazy. Already using a separate topical for RU. I gotta draw the line at 2 topicals 2 x day

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello
well i will like to maybe add 0.025 tretinoin to my night application to see if i get any improvement,

its possible to mix the tretinoin 0.025 with the minoxidil 60ml bottle? how can i do it?

thanks in advance
Probably best to buy Minoxidil Max or someone else that sells min w tretinoin already in it