Can I Please Just Die Already Please!

Nexusix

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least most of you guys are average or better looking and could pull off a bald look. I've got a small deformed head with a below average face, the only thing keeping me alive is my hair. Now that I'm starting to lose it, I just want to die and be over with this horrible life.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HAIR SYSTEM

did you used to post here a few years ago as HairPieceMan? there was a Brit guy who used to post here who wore shoe lifts and a hair system but he disappeared. he was on a quest to get a girlfriend (hence the shoe lifts as he was 5'4") and i always wondered if he got himself a girl.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
did you used to post here a few years ago as HairPieceMan? there was a Brit guy who used to post here who wore shoe lifts and a hair system but he disappeared. he was on a quest to get a girlfriend (hence the shoe lifts as he was 5'4") and i always wondered if he got himself a girl.

with that height he is more likely to be a regular poster on the aboved mentioned forum

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Wtf is a shoe lift? I'm married and never had trouble finding a girlfriend. Thanks for the laugh though he sounds quite a character. Any links about him on here?

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
he used to post years ago as HairPieceMan, he wore TallManShoes they gave him like 3" extra height, think clown shoes but they make you taller. and he was Norwood 7 so wore a system. He said if girls can be fake so can I.
he went on a quest to get a good job and lots of money so he could get a girl.
eventually he stopped posting so I guess maybe he did get married?

there were a lot of strange people and a lot of normal decent people you just felt bad for. a strange guy was CollegeChemistryStudent who was obsessed with getting enough plastic surgery to make him look like a teenager again (he was in his 30's), so he could go out and party like a teen. he missed out on his teens due to being in a religious family (more proof how harmful religion is), as soon as he got out of his family cult he lost all of his hair and got a butchered hair transplant.

anyway to the OP. have you tried a unit? before killing myself i would at least give one a go.
or at least finasteride + hair transplant. I bet you are barely NW3 it is just the vibe I have

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was 5’4” and bald I’d just tat my whole body and face and do p**rn. If my pecker was small I’d be on the news for driving in the wrong lane.

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he used to post years ago as HairPieceMan, he wore TallManShoes they gave him like 3" extra height, think clown shoes but they make you taller. and he was Norwood 7 so wore a system. He said if girls can be fake so can I.

there were a lot of strange people and a lot of normal decent people you just felt bad for. a strange guy was CollegeChemistryStudent who was obsessed with getting enough plastic surgery to make him look like a teenager again (he was in his 30's), so he could go out and party like a teen. he missed out on his teens due to being in a religious family (more proof how harmful religion is), as soon as he got out of his family cult he lost all of his hair and got a butchered hair transplant.

anyway to the OP. have you tried a unit? before killing myself i would at least give one a go.
or at least finasteride + hair transplant. I bet you are barely NW3 it is just the vibe I have

Poor f****r. Some people are just born at a disadvantage man. I hope he figured sh*t out.

CollegeChemistryStudent who was obsessed with getting enough plastic surgery to make him look like a teenager again (he was in his 30's), so he could go out and party like a teen.

Jesus f*****g christ. Sad.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's us norwood 2-3 that are the most toxic. We are in between being carefree and being that bald f***.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jesus f*****g christ. Sad.

and at the end of it all he looked like a guy in his 30's who had had too much michael jackson surgery. he once posted his ideal night would be to "tag up the town or huff the paint with teenagers" :D that is how bad hair loss warps some peoples psyche. i always wonder what happened to him. did he finally grow up, find a fat woman, marry her and have kids?
i admit my mind has even been warped by it. i was once a rational and logical man. then i came here :D

but at least i was never a Norwood 1.5 crying about losing half an inch of hairline

HairSystemGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and at the end of it all he looked like a guy in his 30's who had had too much michael jackson surgery. he once posted his ideal night would be to "tag up the town or huff the paint with teenagers" :D that is how bad hair loss warps some peoples psyche. i always wonder what happened to him. did he finally grow up, find a fat woman, marry her and have kids?
i admit my mind has even been warped by it. i was once a rational and logical man. then i came here :D

but at least i was never a Norwood 1.5 crying about losing half an inch of hairline

Well, we are all a little fucked in the head right!
601-The-Beach-quotes.gif

602-The-Beach-quotes.gif

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Fat woman lol :D