Can I get concealer from a shop?

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in trying out one of the concealers this weekend as as I'm going to a wedding, I am wondering if I might be able to buy one from a normal shop as if i buy online it wont arrive quick enough. Any help would be much appreciated. :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
You'd be suprised how quick it can arrive. But you've left it too late for the weekend now. I've never heard of anyone buying it over the counter but I've never looked for it either.
When it comes to concealers its best to try them all first in the privacy of your home. there are many different types spray, powder creams etc but its best to see which one works for you best. Get the right colour and pracxtise applications and most importantly allways remember LESS IS MORE better to use not enough and look slightly balder than plaster yourself with it and have it highly obvious.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks S.A.F, I had a little look whilst I was out and about yesterday and couldn't find any, I wasn't really even sure what type of place would stock it other than chemists. I probably shouldn't rush into trying one anyway as it's quite a big occasion and inexperience could result in embarrasment. :)