Can I Drink The Topical Solution? Since Still Havent Receive My Tablets

F.Coronilla

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, i read that its possible, anyone know the dosage for 1ml?
thanks a lot
best regards

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Basically 1ml = 50mg. I use a needle and measure point zero 1ml. (can't type decimals for some reason) that equals 5mg. It's basically 5-6 drops

altsequence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't do this. Totally anecdotal, but I tried this before receiving my tablets (Kirkland) and started getting a pain in my lower back kidney area within two days. Since have received tablets and they don't do this. They work great actually at 1.25mg twice a day.

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd wait for your pills to arrive. Topical isnt designed to be ingested. That said I dont thing it would do you much harm if you're just doing it while you wait.

Last edited:

S14a

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't do this. Totally anecdotal, but I tried this before receiving my tablets (Kirkland) and started getting a pain in my lower back kidney area within two days. Since have received tablets and they don't do this. They work great actually at 1.25mg twice a day.

Where do you get yours?

moksel

Reaction score
this is dangerous guys! If you have denatured alcohol in your minoxidil it is really bad for you. That stuff can make you blind.

Hakandogan

Reaction score
Since there are no minoxidil pills in my country, I have to reach only liquid minoxidil. I read that using pills with 5mg minoxidil active ingredient per day is very good. Since I have liquid minoxidil, I want to drink a certain dose of minoxidil daily with the help of a precision syringe. But I have no idea how to drink liquid minoxidil. I was wondering if I could drink it by adding water. Or can I get a successful result if I drink a capsule and inject it with minoxidil? Thank you for your answers. Have a nice day.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Don't know man really. Is it ok if i shove a flamethrower up my *** to light my cigarettes ? I was thinking maybe i could breathfire this way so hopefully i won't need a lighter

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Guys i was thinking, is it okay to eat my toothpaste ? So hopefully my sh*t can smell like minth ?

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey guys i was wondering, if i keep fckin girls in the ***, could they get pregnant with a kid so full of sh*t that he actually tries to drink liquid minoxidil to solve male pattern baldness ?

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I Don't know man really. Is it ok if i shove a flamethrower up my *** to light my cigarettes ? I was thinking maybe i could breathfire this way so hopefully i won't need a lighter

Guys i was thinking, is it okay to eat my toothpaste ? So hopefully my sh*t can smell like minth ?

Hey guys i was wondering, if i keep fckin girls in the ***, could they get pregnant with a kid so full of sh*t that he actually tries to drink liquid minoxidil to solve male pattern baldness ?

Deep thoughts. You shouldnt smoke though. its not good for your hair.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is dangerous guys! If you have denatured alcohol in your minoxidil it is really bad for you. That stuff can make you blind.

Kirkland topical solution uses non denatured alcohol, PG, and purified water

DickFisher

My Regimen
Reaction score
well if it's not safe to drink, you could try evaporating the solution to get the crystallised minoxidil, and then redissolve that in water so you can get a precise dose via volumetric dosing. Usually the carrier solution is alcohol of some sort (which will evaporate completely), water (same), and Propylene glycol. I'm not sure how long it takes for the PG to evaporate, I'm not sure it even does, but it's used as a food additive and has very low oral toxicity (you'd need to consume dozens of grams of the stuff or more in a single go to see any toxic effect.

I guess a worry might be that the PG might mix with whatever alcohol they're using, meaning the alcohol doesn't evaporate properly; but I think that's unlikely considering it's *designed* to evaporate on your scalp. One of the problems with topical minoxidil is that the minoxidil crystallises out of the solution too quickly meaning it doesn't absorb into the skin on your scalp very efficiently, so I'm guessing evaporating the solvent wouldn't be too much of a problem.

The only other issue is that you'd want to be careful handling the stuff, since like the other guys mentioned above the 5% topical stuff has 50mg of minoxidil in each ml, and there's usually about 60 ml in each bottle of topical stuff. so that's about 3 whole grams of pure crystallised minoxidil, which is a lot, maybe with a residue which could help it absorb into your skin. So wear gloves and stuff to protect your eyes, just in case.

If you do it right and there aren't any problems crystallising it out though or with residues from the solution, this could be a very cost effective way of dosing oral minoxidil. it's what, £40 for a single 60ml bottle of rogaine? Which gets you 3 grams worth of minoxidil, which assuming a 1.25mg dose is 2400 days worth of minoxidil. That's 6 and a half years, assuming there aren't any problems with drug degradation over time.

mvalley

Reaction score
I personally would do the premade pills due to the absorption or dosing issues people bring up. But the liquid stuff is cost effective. You could extract out the 3grams per bottle and make pills if you are into doing that sort of thing.

ozelhospital

My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil 5% , 1 ml = 50 mg

Obtenez Le meilleur centre de greffe de cheveux en Turquie pour surmonter le problème de la perte de cheveux à un coût efficace. Nous offrons des services comme la greffe de barbe, la greffe de poils de sourcil, l'implantation de cheveux pour les femmes, etc. Pour en savoir plus sur nous, visitez notre site Web ou appelez-nous au +905551044433.

Last edited:

DickFisher

My Regimen
Reaction score
I personally would do the premade pills due to the absorption or dosing issues people bring up. But the liquid stuff is cost effective. You could extract out the 3grams per bottle and make pills if you are into doing that sort of thing.

is there something special about the pills that increases the absorption of minoxidil?

mvalley

Reaction score
is there something special about the pills that increases the absorption of minoxidil?

The pills may be absorbed slower than the liquid which could make a difference in side effects. Reading some of the oral stories, it seems people are reporting more sides than would be expected at those doses. Which either means they are dosing the liquid wrong (taking too much) or perhaps the liquid is rapidly absorbed and leads to more side affect incidences.