Can I Do A Colon Cleanse While On Finasteride?

Allantint

Reaction score
Okay guys so here's the thing, a few months ago I had pretty bad acne and a bit of hair loss ( wasn't that bad, just a receding hair line) and so i made the stupid choice of taking accutane. I was on it for 3 months and my skin did improve (altough i recently started getting more pimples again) but i quickly noticed that my hair loss progressed like crazy in those few months, so I'm sure that accutane had something to do with my hair loss.

I have now been on Finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral for nearly a month, i have not noticed any improvement yet just more hair shedding. I came across a few posts of people on different forums that said that they also had hair loss due to accutane but once they did a colon cleanse they noticed a significant improvment.

So my question is can i do a colon cleanse while on finasteride? Im scared that it will flush all of the finasteride out of my body and i will be back at day 0 again.
Any information will help!

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
Why on earth would anyone do a colon cleanse if not for a colonoscopy? People actually believe these snake oil salesmen that make you think that your digestive system is akin to a 17th century French sewage system? People do more harm then good with these cleanses.

myhairbegone

Established Member
Reaction score
So my question is can i do a colon cleanse while on finasteride? Im scared that it will flush all of the finasteride out of my body and i will be back at day 0 again.
Any information will help!

Dude I dont mean to be a dick but, you should do some reading up on biology. finasteride is in your blood, taking a colon clense and shitting a bunch will not significantly affect the amount of finasteride in your blood. It probably wont help whatever your taking it for either unless it's constipation