Can I bring my propecia with me to Africa?

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Do you know if I can bring my propecia (fincar) with me to Africa? I'm staying there in two months, and I don't hope there would be any problems bringing it to Africa? I'm going from Denmark -> Turkey -> Ghana.

Should I have some papers or something, or should I just put it in the luggage and don't think about it? I'm a bit paranoid about this. First I don't want to loose my pills for such a long time, second I don't want be stopped in the airport missing my flights.

Any advise?

cbtrc

Reaction score
My advice is not to be so paranoid. Unless you don't have hundreds of finasteride pills in your luggage there shouldn't be any problem. Millions of people carry different medications with them while travelling.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
take your prescription/ receipt with you so you can prove that the pills are legitimate medications. Some of these third world countries have some seriously fukked up policies on drugs

TMNK

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I will then. You don't think they will stop me at the airport?

beaner

Reaction score
Some of these third world countries have some seriously fukked up policies on drugs

So true. I just read a story about a 65 year old British grandmother who was sentenced to be executed for smuggling cocaine into Indonesia.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So true. I just read a story about a 65 year old British grandmother who was sentenced to be executed for smuggling cocaine into Indonesia.

Countries like Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam have explicit signs in airports and border control stating that drug trafficking comes with the death penalty. Kind different with regards to finasteride don't cha think? XD

beaner

Reaction score
Countries like Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam have explicit signs in airports and border control stating that drug trafficking comes with the death penalty. Kind different with regards to finasteride don't cha think? XD

Ummmm......yeah. Quantum cat mentioned countries with fukked up drug policies and being executed for any drug is a bit fukked up....don't cha think?

My post had nothing to do with finasteride.