Can hair transplants fail?

Reaction score
I remember watching LeBron get a new hairline and it looked exactly like old his one. Within 2 weeks he lost it all and even more after that. I was watching joe rogan do stand up and he said yeah I tried the hair transplant but it didn't work he said something about it not working when you put hairs where they're all dying anyway. But When tosh.o first started he had a really bad hairline and then 2 seasons later it looked fuller again and he said something about it doing with black market drugs. I looked up to see if he got a hair transplant and I heard they found a professional hair transplant surgeon to look at his hair and he said that his results looked non-surgical.

Wylie

Reaction score
You're seriously asking if hair transplants can fail?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I don't think lebron got a transplant. Joe rogan got crappy work done. But to answer your question, yes transplants can fail especially if you go to someone that does crappy work.

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^^ yeah lebron didn't get a hair transplant. He had it painted on like Jamie Foxx does all the time. Obviously he can't have it on during games because its like makeup and with all that sweat it will probably drip down his face. That's why you can still see his balding when he's playing. This is a pic he put on twitter like 2 days ago after a game. He actually did his hairline just for this lmao
2j621qc.png

Reaction score
Oh lol I was watching coverage and I swear someone said he had a scar on his head or something that pointed towards it. I figured joe rogan would have a top surgeon because he was on tv for such a long time.

Ventures

Established Member
Reaction score
I suppose donor hair also start to miniaturise as result of consummation of high dose of androgen steroids. This is why many old body builders who used steroids, have thin occipital hair.

In normal circumstances not but when using DHT boosters like Trenbolone it might fall out.