Can hair systems be long?

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of just quitting trying to prolong my suffering and just bite the bullet. In the near future, I think I'll just get a hair system. I much prefer to have my hair long as it looks great and I have the whole Jim Morrison type thing going on. Do manufacturers make hair systems with hair that's 10-12 inches long and curly?

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes some do. My current supplier does up to 26 inches and from straight to afro.

The longer the hair the higher the price.

AmThatGuy

Reaction score
Hair Salons in London

Just got my first system fitted and the quality in amazing. But couldnt get it cut they way I hoped. Anyways please do suggest me to some good salons to fix this. I'm looking for a slick combover style..

AmThatGuy

Reaction score
Yup. I have it styled okay but I do think it has too much volume on my system. I'd like to get it thinnen a little so I can style it the way I want like a combover look.

Any salons in london that also deal with hair system. Don't think I'm ready to go into a regular hairdressers.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of just quitting trying to prolong my suffering and just bite the bullet. In the near future, I think I'll just get a hair system. I much prefer to have my hair long as it looks great and I have the whole Jim Morrison type thing going on. Do manufacturers make hair systems with hair that's 10-12 inches long and curly?

email me at terimon at hotmail.co.uk and I can show you pics of one of my units with 19 inch hair