can finasteride make you ugly?? not joking . finasteride face changes anyone?

lonelypanda

My Regimen
Reaction score
26 and about 2 months face looks different now :(
i exercise everyday nothing rlse has chamged
In that case, no, it's not possible. If you started taking finasteride at 14 years old maybe. Also, 2 months is nowhere near enough time for finasteride to do a whole lot of anything. Whatever change you are seeing in the mirror is either completely unrelated to finasteride or imagined altogether. I would try to chill out and meditate or something bro

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In that case, no, it's not possible. If you started taking finasteride at 14 years old maybe. Also, 2 months is nowhere near enough time for finasteride to do a whole lot of anything. Whatever change you are seeing in the mirror is either completely unrelated to finasteride or imagined altogether. I would try to chill out and meditate or something bro
are u sure ? my skin looks so dry now i read online dht is responsible for skin?

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you get back on finasteride

lonelypanda

My Regimen
Reaction score
google it also fat face from higher estrogen maybe?
I really don't think your face has become damaged from finasteride. I've never heard of that side effect from either studies or anecdotes online. If you are concerned, perhaps you should visit a doctor so you can find out what is really causing these changes, if anything?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't think your face has become damaged from finasteride. I've never heard of that side effect from either studies or anecdotes online. If you are concerned, perhaps you should visit a doctor so you can find out what is really causing these changes, if anything?
my face just looks different man like more soft and skin drier :(

lonelypanda

My Regimen
Reaction score
my face just looks different man like more soft and skin drier :(
Any change in diet, sleep, stress, skincare recently? Tbh, I think you just have some health anxiety, and there's actually nothing different about your face at all. If you PM me a picture of yourself from months ago, and a recent one I will give you my honest opinion on whether there is any change or not.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any change in diet, sleep, stress, skincare recently? Tbh, I think you just have some health anxiety, and there's actually nothing different about your face at all. If you PM me a picture of yourself from months ago, and a recent one I will give you my honest opinion on whether there is any change or not.
okay i can show u i just look different face puffy snd skin dry :(

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most say their skin looked better after finasteride.

I know for sure I got prettier right before starting to thin out, and I think it is related to testosterone/dht. Maybe late puberty.

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Possible water retention due to increased E. Idk how fast it could happen because it is different for everybody. In my case finasteride did not give me fat face, but when i took duta i got it on the 8th month very suddenly and lost half my beard. But duta is much stronger and when i went back to finasteride, fat face went away within a week. In addition ever since i started finasteride i have nit been able to have a perfectly clean face, always 1 pimple somewhere.

But yes, it is possible that your E went up and caused water retention and fat face. Surprising that it happened on finasteride though. Stop for 1-2 weeks and see if you get your lean face back, water weight leaves quick. You just started, 2 months lost is irrelevant, its best you pin down if its finasteride right away so you can plan your future treatments

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Possible water retention due to increased E. Idk how fast it could happen because it is different for everybody. In my case finasteride did not give me fat face, but when i took duta i got it on the 8th month very suddenly and lost half my beard. But duta is much stronger and when i went back to finasteride, fat face went away within a week. In addition ever since i started finasteride i have nit been able to have a perfectly clean face, always 1 pimple somewhere.

But yes, it is possible that your E went up and caused water retention and fat face. Surprising that it happened on finasteride though. Stop for 1-2 weeks and see if you get your lean face back, water weight leaves quick. You just started, 2 months lost is irrelevant, its best you pin down if its finasteride right away so you can plan your future treatments

I think if the person already had high estrogen it could happen. A relative took dutasteride for BPH around his 50s and then again in his 60s. No puffy face or beard loss at all. But he was always a hairy guy.

Equal Rights

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think if the person already had high estrogen it could happen. A relative took dutasteride for BPH around his 50s and then again in his 60s. No puffy face or beard loss at all. But he was always a hairy guy.
Wish i knew bro. I started growing facial hair around 12, had the pedo stache plus sideburns. Leg hair is anywhere from 1inch to 2 inches, same with chest (not too dense there though). Had a great beard and most of it has already come back, pretty hairy guy myself lol. From what i have learned from my own experience and here is that you never know how and when your body will react to a compound. I tolerated duta very well, smaller ejaculation volume but that didnt bother me at all. Other than that no sides at all, but during the 8th month the switch just flipped.

thats why to OP. Stopping at 2month you aint losing sh*t. Take pics now, take pics 2 weeks after stopping make sure its not placebo. Ik how notiable it is when you clench your jaw and all of a sudden it doesnt pop anymore .