Can Excessive Body Hair Cause Mp Baldness?

good afternoon gentlemen I have this question Is there a pattern in excessive hair growth on the b

• Yes it’s cause

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No its genetic

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

helpmegodness

My Regimen
Reaction score
good afternoon gentlemen
I have this question
Is there a pattern in excessive hair growth on the body and baldness? Wherever you look all hairy are bald.
I’m 14 and I’m very afraid of baldness, I’m just very hairy for my years, my whole chest, shoulders and stomach are covered with solid hair, and it’s very interesting whether the problem of baldness can affect me if my father has 1 Norwood at 50 years old?
Thanks

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, excessive body hair is connected with having high DHT levels, so I'd say there is a correlation between this trait and male pattern baldness, albeit a weak correlation. Just because your dad doesn't have hair loss does not mean you won't lose your hair. Male pattern baldness comes from both sides of the family. Is there hair loss on your mother's side?

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol! Not directly, no. It can correlate to higher DHT levels, which, if you are genetically sensitive to it, will make male pattern baldness more likely and less to a more sudden onset.

helpmegodness

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, excessive body hair is connected with having high DHT levels, so I'd say there is a correlation between this trait and male pattern baldness, albeit a weak correlation. Just because your dad doesn't have hair loss does not mean you won't lose your hair. Male pattern baldness comes from both sides of the family. Is there hair loss on your mother's side?
No I haven’t

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could see why some people might think that there would be a correlation but it's been proven otherwise.

For instance, these guys are meshy, but it's just a coincidence that their connectors are slick bald.

View attachment 129359
Not how alopecia works my guy, its figuratively a genetic dice roll. Ones father is only a telling idea of possible predestined hair loss. The end goal of alopecia does not definitively end at bald. It does if f*ckbois that are here only to unreasonably suggest it does though. Oh, and while I have you, no progression without possessing; charger images that is. Keep up the energy, I get a little off the wall when i'm in charge.