Can anyone vouch for Wuhan Hengheda Pharm Co?

axl617

Reaction score
I found them on alibaba, they are offering all the compounds like RU and CB at very good prices. Is it safe however? I'm tempted to give it a shot, but it's just too unreliable. I guess I could send it in for a 3rd party test after?

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey mate, it is hard to tell. I found them too, but without proper tests it is hard to tell whether they are selling real deal or baking soda...

lynney45

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey mate, it is hard to tell. I found them too, but without proper tests it is hard to tell whether they are selling real deal or baking soda...

Dolph bought from them in the CB thread below, he is trying to get it tested, we are awaiting his update

axl617

Reaction score

Sad world we live in. It's too good to be true price wise, I'm getting mixed reviews about the company from other websites.

Just read somewhere that they once shipped out bromatane which was actually DXM (a drug that gets you hight). Faith lost.