Can Anyone Tell Me What Kind Of Hairloss Am I Having?

Rohail

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Rohail. I have noticed my crown thinning slightly since I was around 18-19, today I am 23 years old and its become much worse.

I went to the dermatologist a long time ago and he said I have seborrheic dermatitis.

I gained a lot of weight and that's when my hairloss was the worst. I would sweat easily on my head and it would get unbearably itchy(those are the areas my hairloss is the worst right now). I don't notice much hair fall anymore, but my hair keeps thinning in newer places.

I don't understand if I have male pattern baldness, as none of parents side have a history of it. Can someone give me some insight?

Thank you

Attachments

• DSC_0341.JPG
    DSC_0341.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 185

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks very similar to my male pattern baldness. There's not always an immediate history in the family.
Are you on nizoral?

Rohail

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks very similar to my male pattern baldness. There's not always an immediate history in the family.
Are you on nizoral?

I used to take Nizoral because my dermatologist recommended it for my seborrheic dermatitis, but it didn't do anything. I always had problems with dandruff, so i switched to selsun blue and after a few years I started losing a lot of hair. I panicked, so now I am using something lighter(shampoo bar from chagrinvalleysoapandsalve).

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
generic inferior genetical baldness

Norwoodcemetary

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn bro...that's a nw7 pattern turbo aggressive male pattern baldness... Jump straight on ditasteride and hope the norwood reaper doesnt get u

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Rohail. I have noticed my crown thinning slightly since I was around 18-19, today I am 23 years old and its become much worse.

I went to the dermatologist a long time ago and he said I have seborrheic dermatitis.

I gained a lot of weight and that's when my hairloss was the worst. I would sweat easily on my head and it would get unbearably itchy(those are the areas my hairloss is the worst right now). I don't notice much hair fall anymore, but my hair keeps thinning in newer places.

I don't understand if I have male pattern baldness, as none of parents side have a history of it. Can someone give me some insight?

Thank you

Your derm is a scumbag man, like all the rest of them. You have male pattern baldness, get on finasteride and keep using nizoral 2% shampoo a few times a week.