Can Anyone Tell Me About Northwest Lace?

Smartone84

Established Member
Reaction score
Seems like the cheapest out of the well known companies on the internet for hair systems. The question is, for anyone who's used them or knows about them - what's the quality of these units really like? With stock units going for around $179 I can't imagine they come close to the quality of those of a Hollywood Lace ($399 avg), MHE ($299 avg) or even Lavivid ($275 avg).

Milo Bloom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't purchased anything from them myself but they are highly regarded by my stylist as well as a colleague who switched them after a long term relationship with another provider. They were pretty candid about inventory issues when I reached out to them a couple of months ago..

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Started with Hairdirect, then switched to Northwestlace and as their knots are less visible and they're a lot cheap and I see no issues, I'm now only using Northwestlace. Have been for many years already.

Smartone84

Established Member
Reaction score
Started with Hairdirect, then switched to Northwestlace and as their knots are less visible and they're a lot cheap and I see no issues, I'm now only using Northwestlace. Have been for many years already.
When you say less visible knots I'm not sure what you're referring to. Do you just mean that NWL does a better bleaching job than HairDirect?