Can Anyone Give Me A List Of All Avaible Treathments?

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

Is there someone who could give me all avaible treathments like minoxidil and finasteride they don't have to be fda aproved :)
Im mostly looking for somthing that regrows like minoxidil ( minoxidil doesnt do anything for me)

Kind regard

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is CB-03-01, RU 58841, Way 316006 and sh*t like topical estrogen. The former three are inofficial research chemicals you'd have to buy from a Chinese lab, the latter is very risky.

You can experiment with CB and RU if you feel brave, maybe take a look at WAY, but there is a potential increase in cancer risk, no one is completely sure on this as of yet.

Welcome to the dark world of alternative hairloss treatments. @AnxiousAndy probably knows more than me.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Other treatments which have not yet been mentioned are:
Spironolactone
Cyproterone Acetate
Flutamide
Bicalutmide
Enzalutamide
Darolutamide
And my personal favorite, Oral minoxidil.
The first six are anti androgens, the strength of those is weakest at top and strongest at bottom. They all carry potential androgen related side effects and should not be considered without proper research into them. If minoxidil did nothing for you, oral can work when topical does not if dosed appropriately.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other treatments which have not yet been mentioned are:
Spironolactone
Cyproterone Acetate
Flutamide
Bicalutmide
Enzalutamide
Darolutamide
And my personal favorite, Oral minoxidil.
The first six are anti androgens, the strength of those is weakest at top and strongest at bottom. They all carry potential androgen related side effects and should not be considered without proper research into them. If minoxidil did nothing for you, oral can work when topical does not if dosed appropriately.
I looked into spironolactone is there still somwhere one to be found without the smell? Like those from docter lee whos site is now gone? Also do you think cb works? Ps i think i cant take oral minoxidil because i already had heart related sides with ru on 5% 0,5 ml
Kind regards