Can a woman rape a guy??

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seriously, not theoretically, i dont mean "to seduce him into bed with her" really force-f*** the guy... hardcore f*****g, without hes will?! (a straight evrage guy with an attractive looking woman lets say around 7.5-8 range in terms of looks),if you believe so, how do you think it will go down? will she beat the sh*t ouf of him? lock in her room? how is it possible? have you heard of such thing? maybe in the newspapers or something?

(btw, the reason started that thread was because it think its about time we the HairLossTalk.com memebers raise some money to hire a hooker to rape CCS)

Moony

Reaction score
I don't really see how that could go down. The guy would have to be conscious because you can't really have sex without an erection. So maybe if she tied him down. But then he'd still have to be aroused (to get hard) which would mean he's enjoying it at least to an extent, otherwise it's pretty pointless for the woman to be doing that.

The only way I could see it really being like rape is if the guy mentally really doesn't want it to happen but can't fight off the arousal.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Sure they can !!

[attachment=0:coe32k3m]sample.jpg[/attachment:coe32k3m]

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 148

ali777

Reaction score
I guess it is possible.... Tie him down and turn him on against his will.

Let's assume the guy in question doesn't give his consent to have an intercourse with a particular woman, at the end of the day he's only human and he can't fight her sexual advances. He gets an erection, job done!!!

On a personal note.... I wouldn't intentionally have sex with anyone apart from the woman I'm dating, but if put in that hypothetical scenario, I bet I would give in very quickly. Technically it is sexual intercourse without my consent, ie rape, but I somehow can't think of it as rape :dunno:. I think the female psyche and male psyche are different.

I think drugs or alcohol also work. I can't remember what movie it was, but the main character gets drugged by a woman and they end up having sex while his head is all messed up.

In CCS' case drugs or alcohol wouldn't work because the whole point is to show him the joys of sex. I mean raping him while he's under influence is pointless as he wouldn't remember anything afterwards.

PS: I hope you all understand that this thread is just for fun, and I'm not seriously suggesting you should drug someone or tie him against his will.

PS2: Give him an erection through prostate massage and use that erection for an intercourse... Now that's a proper rape :whistle:

PS3: isn't there some sort of an electrical stimulator that stimulates the sexual nerves? I guess that would work too...

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
uhmmm v****?
like drug him and do it that way
i think there has been cases of such a thing happening but it doesn't really correspond to female mentality
a guy is sexually like ----> shag as many as i can
a women are sexually ---->find a good looking nw1 and have lots of kids with this 1 guy and make him stay to bring them up etc etc etc

ali777

Reaction score
somone uk said:
uhmmm v****?

I've never taken ED medication, so I might be talking BS here. As far as I know, well according to wikipedia, recreational use of ED medicines in young adults is supposed to be nothing more than placebo effect.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
She can force v**** on him (or "in him"...), and ofc this thread is for fun.... so go wild .... :punk:
s.a.f, although i like the idea, doing him a*** doesn't count.... it does raise an interesting question: if a women rape you with a strap-on, would that fall under the the definition of rape in the American law? i know here, the definition of rape by mentioned ONLY males as rapists (ie women cant rape) only last July!! they fixed the law and added females under the definition of rapists aswell.

edit later: pre-July law fix, if a women would force an object into a human body, its not a "rape" but "sodomize"....

ali777

Reaction score
Smooth said:
its not a "rape" but "sodomize"....

A gay friend of mine was telling me about the Biblical city of Sodom. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, my friend believes the concept of "sodomise" shouldn't apply to a*** sex because the Hebrew Bible doesn't talk about Sodom in the sexual context but talks about the other sins committed by the inhabitants of Sodom.

Basically, that's his interpretation of the religious texts and homosexuality. Ie, he believes homosexuality wasn't meant to be a sin, because there is no clear mention of homosexuality in the initial Biblical texts.

CCS

Reaction score
Who says she has to rape him with his penis? Maybe she'd rape him by making him go down on her or give her a rim job or something. She could be ugly and do this. Point a gun at him, tie him up, blind fold him, and tell him what to do to keep his eyes from getting poked out. You don't think an ugly woman would do this to a hot guy who rejected her? Maybe she'd not even shower first. Maybe she is angry most guys tell her to shave her muff, so she wants to force it on someone. She can then buzz it off to hide the evidence later.

And rape is not about pleasure with men either. Men rape women for revenge, not pleasure. Maybe a woman is really angry at all the men who like to put it in the butt. Maybe hers got hurt bad once, and now she likes to go around with big vibrating dildos and but rape every many she can so they all know how it feels.

Common guys, where is your originality. Yes, rape is very possible, and I bet most guys would be too embarrassed to report it, and afraid the police would not believe them or would not care. Admitting that a woman controlled you, and media coverage that you did not like the sex, even though her ugly picture is not shown, could make you seem like a weak gay man, on top of the usual humiliation.

Cassin

Reaction score
CCS said:
Who says she has to rape him with his penis? Maybe she'd rape him by making him go down on her or give her a rim job or something. She could be ugly and do this. Point a gun at him, tie him up, blind fold him, and tell him what to do to keep his eyes from getting poked out. You don't think an ugly woman would do this to a hot guy who rejected her? Maybe she'd not even shower first. Maybe she is angry most guys tell her to shave her muff, so she wants to force it on someone. She can then buzz it off to hide the evidence later.

And rape is not about pleasure with men either. Men rape women for revenge, not pleasure. Maybe a woman is really angry at all the men who like to put it in the butt. Maybe hers got hurt bad once, and now she likes to go around with big vibrating dildos and but rape every many she can so they all know how it feels.

Common guys, where is your originality. Yes, rape is very possible, and I bet most guys would be too embarrassed to report it, and afraid the police would not believe them or would not care. Admitting that a woman controlled you, and media coverage that you did not like the sex, even though her ugly picture is not shown, could make you seem like a weak gay man, on top of the usual humiliation.

epic

ali777

Reaction score
CCS said:

Brilliant post :bravo:

On the other hand, you are missing the point. The point was "is it possible to make a good looking woman (possibly a high class prostitute) have sex with a man without his consent". There is no revenge or anything sinister in it. The whole point is to force someone like you to have sex....

Now start from the beginning and think of possible ways to make you have sex with a prostitute, without your consent.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
he Hebrew Bible doesn't talk about Sodom in the sexual context but talks about the other sins committed by the inhabitants of Sodom.
Actually your friend is right, there is no specific sin tied with Sodom, the main sins by the bible are : incest, evilness and pride - not gay pride (ie the hubris sin) the bible doesn't discuss what are the actual acts, later interpreters relate homosexuality with Sodom tho.....
ali777 said:
Basically, that's his interpretation of the religious texts and homosexuality. Ie, he believes homosexuality wasn't meant to be a sin, because there is no clear mention of homosexuality in the initial Biblical texts.

The third book of the Bible (Leviticus chapter 18) specifically forbid homosexuality considers it to be a sin which the punishment for is death.
and there are few cases in the bible of clear gay sex; David and Jonathan for example. :hump:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
Men rape women for revenge, not pleasure.

i know some girls fantasize of being raped... if we can find a guy that fantasize of being raped by a women then we can a have a good idea what to tell the prostitute to do...

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i was told you're statistically 12 times more likely to be raped by your best friend than a stranger, actually as a matter of fact only 2% of rapes are done by strangers

hmmm would you consider being blackmailed into sex as rape?

ali777

Reaction score
somone uk said:
hmmm would you consider being blackmailed into sex as rape?

It happens more often than you think. It's not that I know about it but I read about it in the newspapers, hear a bit of gossip, etc.

somone uk said:
i was told you're statistically 12 times more likely to be raped by your best friend than a stranger, actually as a matter of fact only 2% of rapes are done by strangers

Basically, blackmail is the same. Someone close to the woman somehow ends up having sensitive information about her. You can guess the rest.

I think hidden camera and threat of publishing the pics on the internet is the most widely used method, again I know it from what I have read in the newspapers.

Abusing trust is another one. At a moment of weakness, a woman somehow ends up having sex with a man. Then he threatens her to tell others that they've been sleeping together and she's forced into having sex with him again. Although the initial sex wasn't technically rape, blackmailing her into sex later on is a form of rape.

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is possible. We've seen it the movies already: Michael Douglas being raped by Demi Moore in Disclosure (1994).

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS said:

I`m putting this in a nice frame to look at... it`ll pep me up whenever I get the blues....