Can a NW2 hairline every go back to NW0 or NW0.5?

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, because there is no such thing as a nw0 or a nw0.5

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
I've seen it happen for people on extreme feminizing regimens (think oral spironolactone, estrogen etc.). Zeroheat maybe went NW2 > NW1 (or 0, w/e you want to call no recession) on the big 3 regimen. I don't know that he started as a NW2 though, the pic of his hair at the worst was like 1.5 months into a finasteride shed, below baseline.

Cincinnati Kid

Established Member
Reaction score
I've seen it happen for people on extreme feminizing regimens (think oral spironolactone, estrogen etc.). Zeroheat maybe went NW2 > NW1 (or 0, w/e you want to call no recession) on the big 3 regimen. I don't know that he started as a NW2 though, the pic of his hair at the worst was like 1.5 months into a finasteride shed, below baseline.
Zeroheat's frontal regrowth is legendary. He's the rare exception. Overall, though, most of us will see some regrowth in the crown area only, and hopefully at least halting frontal loss whilst on the big 3. The only true way for most men to get back to a NW1 is thru a hair transplant, and even then doctors advise against that. Going back to a NW1 is a waste of perfectly good donor hair for one, and two if you were to ever start losing hair behind that transplanted hairline, you'd probably look even more ridiculous. NW2 is what I would kill for right now. Grown men are supposed to have mature hairlines, so would actually prefer a NW2 to a 1, but hey who am I kidding, I would take either one right now if given the option instead of my current 5A pattern.