Can A Hair Transplant Cover All Balding Areas?

faysal

My Regimen
Reaction score
The frontal part of my hair is balding and eventually im going to have a hair transplant. I wont be taking any medication so eventually the back part of my hair will start balding. Can I get another transplant to cover the back part or there wont be enough donor area because of my first transplant?

I also heard you can transplant hair from beard and body?

Attachments

• IMG_E9079.JPG
    IMG_E9079.JPG
    105.2 KB · Views: 352

Pequod

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you never plan to shave your head then you can get an FUT procedure and it won't thin the back. You need about 3000 to 3500 grafts right now to cover the front.

Yes, they can do beard and body, but you aren't nearly bad enough to need it. You probably have 6000 to 8000 grafts min. now, but more pics would be needed. You can also send pics to a doctor and he will advise you.

faysal

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you never plan to shave your head then you can get an FUT procedure and it won't thin the back. You need about 3000 to 3500 grafts right now to cover the front.

Yes, they can do beard and body, but you aren't nearly bad enough to need it. You probably have 6000 to 8000 grafts min. now, but more pics would be needed. You can also send pics to a doctor and he will advise you.

My worry is after I do my frontal scalp, I will eventually lose hair on the back of my hair like all older men, will I have enough hair donor even after my first transplant? that is my biggest worry. Sorry english is not my first language hope you understood me.

Jessica Maan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I showed your picture at Kabera Global. Their surgeon said you have enough area of the donor area for second-time hair transplant. Don't worry about.