Can a 35yo bald Indian guy get beautiful blonde 18yo girls?

Pradheep

Reaction score
Hello, I am Pradheep. I recently moved to the US but I am originally from India.

I am looking for tips to pick up blonde college-aged American girls. I hear they are very slutty and very easy to get in bed with.

At first I was worried my Indian accent would be a problem but I asked my friend cool smoke about this and he said that he learned from a PUA that American girls think foreign accents are sexy. is this true?

Also, I am 5'5 which is average in India, but most American guys are taller. I hear American girls like a guy who is "tall, dark and handsome". I realize I'm short, but I'm also dark. Do you think me being dark could give me an edge over tall white guys for getting beautiful blonde girls?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
[video=youtube;setLfUYi8cc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=setLfUYi8cc[/video]

I'm sorry man.

Thespain

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think many American girls find the indian accent secy, but maybe I could be wrong. As for getting 18 y/o blonde girls at 5'5, indian and bald, to be completely honest, you'd better be driving a lambo, ferrari, maserati etc... With any one of those things, you are already set back a bit, but all 3? Forget about it. I don't mean to burst your bubble or destroy your dreams, but you need to find a way to compensate, hardcore.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to get a name like your friend Cool Smoke.

Try some alliteration, it's catchy, what about Brown Breeze?

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing this is cool smoke, I hope you do some more awesome stories.

Pradheep

Reaction score
Would girls like me better if I become a cowboy? I was thinking about wearing a cowboy hat around town and saying "howdy" instead of "hello", so girls will think of me as "the cowboy guy" instead of "the indian guy". I will change my accent from Indian to Southern US accent as well. What do you think of this idea?

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh brother ... get another hobby, prad.

Internet trolling clearly isn't your thing...

Goldee Lox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would girls like me better if I become a cowboy? I was thinking about wearing a cowboy hat around town and saying "howdy" instead of "hello", so girls will think of me as "the cowboy guy" instead of "the indian guy". I will change my accent from Indian to Southern US accent as well. What do you think of this idea?

Are you attending Texas A&M?

shookwun

Reaction score
No but from experience Indian women love white guys.