campaign baldness hope

cubensis

Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to invite you all to send e-mails to Dr. Million Mulegeta, responsible for the research of the stressed rats that grew hair again.

These people is surely joking by saying that it will be many years before this ever gets tested in humans, and Cotsarelis either (10 years for a little cream?). We need to show our interesting in a viable solution for hair loss because we may be like those CHRONIC STRESSED rats as well.

Dr. Yvette Taché said in the interview on baldtruth that until now nobody has ever died for hair loss. But we need to show to the world that some people are dying in the soul.

Come on people, nobody is so busy that can`t spend 10 min to send an email.

Madre Tereza fought for the pouper
Martin Luter King fought for the black people in the USA
I will fight for hair loss

Whoop

Established Member
Reaction score
GG comparing yourself with ML King for this.

You will not make a difference, sorry man.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it realy amazed me that the subject of baldness is so underrated, its like why on earth no one cared up to this point to make a *real* effort in solving this, and while some companies do the FDA regulations is what stops them mostly...

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
it realy amazed me that the subject of baldness is so underrated, its like why on earth no one cared up to this point to make a *real* effort in solving this, and while some companies do the FDA regulations is what stops them mostly...
So what is your idea? Just avoid any sort of ethics in medicine?

There are places in the world where big drug companies do clinical trials that sound like a story from an evil Nazi doctor

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The bald community has more than it's share of false hope, that's for sure.

hairandthere

Reaction score
You want to be the savior?

Go make a bunch of money, like 500 million dollars, and invest it all into hairloss.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
If I was maybe seven years old I would have hope that HM would advance to the point where it would be around and effective enough when I need it... maybe.