Came All The Way Back From Nothing... 3 Months, Life Changing

CryoLombax

Reaction score
I discovered this forum a while back even before I started my Lipogaine regiment and it gave me a small bit of hope that I could perhaps get my hair back.

Roughly 3-4 years ago I started losing my hair at the age of 19. I'm an African American male and at the time I had a short afro. My hair began to fall out while combing it and it accelerated rapidly in the months after I'd say Nov '12.

Around March of this year I hit my lowest point, I've attached a photo of what my hair looked like before. I was sick and tired of covering my scalp with hair die that looked like black tar just to fake a dark ceasar in case my hat falls off. I also was using hair fiber that would never hold in place for so long before it fell out or was accidentally wiped away.

Here is the exact thread that inspired me to start Lipogaine: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-days-in-on-big-3-23-using-dutasteride.95418/

I started using Lipogaine in mid april and for some reason I had the audacity to dye my hair blonde while I was doing it, while nearly bald on the top of my head. The blonde did compliment my complexion and I would use hair fiber to blend it for a "full head of hair". Despite the blonde hair dying, which often burned because Lipogaine would make my scalp dry and itchy my hair continued to recover. I now have a full hairline and new hair growth (that has progressed beyond peach fuzz) and it feels like soft baby hair. It is INCREDIBLE. I feel like I have a new lease on life. I have began going out without wearing hats and my self confidence has skyrocketed.

Check out my before and afters, I'd be happy to share more of my story and I also would love suggestions on how to keep improving my hair regrowth.

The only cons of using Lipogaine are an itchy scalp which can really get out of hand if you scratch it. The burning from any products you put on top of your head after can be excruciating.

I also want to get rid of the dry skin and dandruff flakes that come with this. (Noticeable in the after going to moisturize right now lol)

I didn't believe this would even be possible, but boy have I been proven wrong in one of the most wonderful ways.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 2,324
  • IMG_8098.JPG
    IMG_8098.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 2,417

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
is this legit? what the hell??

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes very very legit. Dude this literally changed my life

Awesome man! do you think you would have achieved this regrowth from plain 5% minoxidil? or are you convinced it was the lipogaine?

CryoLombax

Reaction score
Awesome man! do you think you would have achieved this regrowth from plain 5% minoxidil? or are you convinced it was the lipogaine?

I never used plain 5% minoxidil, only Lipogaine. When I mentioned minoxidil I was just referring to the ingredients.

Lipogaine saved me :')

Spellbinder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes very very legit. Dude this literally changed my life
@CryoLombax Can you describe since when you started using lipogaine, and how many times a day, which dosage, etc? I, honestly do not believe this is possible with minoxidil alone. I am on minoxidil and nizoral 2% since december 2015 and finasteride since may 2016 and I even even increased the dosage of finasteride from 1,25 mg. to 2,5 mg 2 months ago. and I yet wait to see at least tiny bit of improvement. It seems like it only makes my hair fall out even quicker. I don't have sides whatsoever, can jerk off 5-6 times a day still just like before and I have morning wood as well (sorry for all those tiny details, just had to state it, so you know, I don't suffer even a single side effect), but f**k it, why is there no improvement on my hair ffs. :(

CryoLombax

Reaction score
@CryoLombax Can you describe since when you started using lipogaine, and how many times a day, which dosage, etc? I, honestly do not believe this is possible with minoxidil alone. I am on minoxidil and nizoral 2% since december 2015 and finasteride since may 2016 and I even even increased the dosage of finasteride from 1,25 mg. to 2,5 mg 2 months ago. and I yet wait to see at least tiny bit of improvement. It seems like it only makes my hair fall out even quicker. I don't have sides whatsoever, can jerk off 5-6 times a day still just like before and I have morning wood as well (sorry for all those tiny details, just had to state it, so you know, I don't suffer even a single side effect), but f**k it, why is there no improvement on my hair ffs. :(

Lipogaine for men http://www.lipogaine.com/buy-products/

I guess I'm just a good responder, I thought I was done for. I have always intended to avoid oral meds for hair loss but I am going to add biotin supplements. I use Lipogaine once at night and once in the morning 1ML droplets.

I'm only 23 so perhaps my follicles are still active. I honestly wish I started sooner

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
DId you massage the lipogain or just let i soak on your scalp ? did you expermient unwanted body hair or skin sides effect ? great result.

Quest

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't really massage it in, I just rub it around to distribute it then let it air dry

question:

did you ever get almost instantaneous effects from the lipogain like brain fog?

I just started using it about a week and I noticed that I had almost finasteride like sides because of their DHT blocker blend and this means that it's actually working and that new hair will regrow (after all, hair regrowth is a side effect along with brain fog, loss of libido etc.)

It's mellowed out a bit now, but it's amazing how sensitive I am to any dht inhibiting and I would guess you might also be extra sensitive, hence your results.

CryoLombax

Reaction score
rub with your hand ? and you dont get hypertrichosis?

No why would I?

question:

did you ever get almost instantaneous effects from the lipogain like brain fog?

I just started using it about a week and I noticed that I had almost finasteride like sides because of their DHT blocker blend and this means that it's actually working and that new hair will regrow (after all, hair regrowth is a side effect along with brain fog, loss of libido etc.)

It's mellowed out a bit now, but it's amazing how sensitive I am to any dht inhibiting and I would guess you might also be extra sensitive, hence your results.

Never got any brain fog, I'm guessing I am pretty sensitive to it, it's awesome results honestly.

I thought I was a lost cause

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and i didnt got unwanted body hair ? you are lucky. i want to buy lipogaine now .
And you got regrowth despite the itchy scalp and flakes ?

Last edited:

CryoLombax

Reaction score
and i didnt got unwanted body hair ? you are lucky. i want to buy lipogaine now .
And you got regrowth despite the itchy scalp and flakes ?

I have a hypothesis that the itchy scalp caused me to scratch my scalp which actually helped my hair regrow. Kinda like a healing affect because my skin was broken and the lipogaine could penetrate to my hair follicles. At times it would burn and itch like hell. It's a terrible feeling that would make you want to take your head off temporarily. There's a thread on this forum that suggested Lipogaine plus a dermaroller works very well, which kinda adds credibility to this hypothesis. I don't use a dermaroller but I may purchase one soon.

I was also dying my hair blonde during this time. My friends thought I was crazy. I would hide my thinning hair with blonde hair fiber though but the regrowth was still happening.