Calling Out The One And Only Int Oldcel

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
INT registered here in 2010. He has registered on dutch spoken website about hairloss in 2006.
He claims to be 28 years of age and to be nw2.
So what were u doing at 15 years old on a hairloss forum INT?
If u started balding at 15 u wouldn't u be nw6 already without finasteride which u claim not to take?
Are u really a 75 year old pedophile?
Come at me u fat dutch oldcel.

INT

Reaction score
INT registered here in 2010. He has registered on dutch spoken website about hairloss in 2006.
He claims to be 28 years of age and to be nw2.
So what were u doing at 15 years old on a hairloss forum INT?
If u started balding at 15 u wouldn't u be nw6 already without finasteride which u claim not to take?
Are u really a 75 year old pedophile?
Come at me u fat dutch oldcel.

Haha damn you incels really have no shame, do you?

My hairline started receding during my puberty and around that time I also found out that baldness is genetic and then I came to the conclusion that my hair future was not looking very bright.

Despite the early recession my hair status stayed relatively the same for the next 9 years without any treatments. After that, I started treatments.

I am sorry to disappoint you.

INT

Reaction score
Also oldcel? Because I am 28:p? I also have a gf and expect to get laid in an hour or so, so try again!

BadInvertor

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
INCELS AND TRANNIES WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD SOON AND THEY WILL MAKE CLONED TRANNY INCELS. IT'S OVER !

INT

Reaction score
Woah dude what an accomplishment, banging the girl you provide for, YOURE A GOD

Just telling him I am not an incel. Did not say anything about being a God. You guys should stop putting words in my mouth.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Haha damn you incels really have no shame, do you?

My hairline started receding during my puberty and around that time I also found out that baldness is genetic and then I came to the conclusion that my hair future was not looking very bright.

Despite the early recession my hair status stayed relatively the same for the next 9 years without any treatments. After that, I started treatments.

I am sorry to disappoint you.
So wahts your current Norwood and treatment like?

g.i joey

Reaction score
Just telling him I am not an incel. Did not say anything about being a God. You guys should stop putting words in my mouth.

You should stop being such a dickhead and let people make their own decisions.. sh*t you e been dealing with hairloss for 10 years and still have decent hair... most people here won’t relate to you so stop trying to give your advice... I also don’t think you should be preaching free time considering you’re barely balding and are on here 24/7

INT

Reaction score
You should stop being such a dickhead and let people make their own decisions.. sh*t you e been dealing with hairloss for 10 years and still have decent hair... most people here won’t relate to you so stop trying to give your advice... I also don’t think you should be preaching free time considering you’re barely balding and are on here 24/7

So only when you are completely bald you can come here? That is exactly what causes all those toxic echo chambers that moves further and further from reality. I have a considerable amount of PM's from users that thank me for some of my posts so I guess you are wrong.