calling all hairloss experts.. i have some q's ..PLEASE HELP

chilli-red

Reaction score
:dunno:
Hi guys, having realised what a huge minefield hair loss treatment is i thought i would stop reading and ask the 'experts' based on your experiences.

i'm quite used to dealing with health problems so accepting another problem is not an issue for me. The problem is the vast amount of opinions, treatments, theroies and pardon my french 'bullshit' there is out there.

Please can you help me on the following:

i've had seborrheic dermatitis for a very long time which i have managed to control. is this now contributing to my hairloss?

i'm experiencing frontal hair loss and have a very oily scalp.. more so than i used to .. can't leave it for more than 2 days. How do i deal with this? also, is the oily scalp contributing to hair loss, due to blocking of follicles etc.

having read upon the billions of treatments available i took the plunge and went for minoxidil, nizoral, and revivogen. Here's the dilemma.. i've only been using nizoral for the last monnth and not the other treatments .. 1, becuase of the risk of inital shedding with minoxidil and 2, becuase i had a change of heart with revivogen given the mixed views on it.

the reason for the hesitancy in using minoxidil is because of my sisters wedding which is in 6 weeks.. i didnt want to start it and experience a shed. But the rate at which my hair is falling on a daily basis is making me think twice and im getting desperate. what are your opinions on this? should i go for it or should i wait? how long does it take for minoxidil to kick in? how long on average before experiencing a shed .. if any?

i've already spent a £100 on seeing a trichologist which wasnt the best investment tbh and i don't want to be conned anymore... please guys.. urgent response needed. :sobbing:

chilli-red

Reaction score
bump.. anyone..yes, no?

JayC2

Established Member
Reaction score
propecia, T-gel, minoxidil once a night if your scalp is very delicate