Calling all Hair Loss veterans*

Damn Wind

Reaction score
I am in need of a solid regimen of the tried and true. Dutas, spironolactone, Xandrox, Emu Oil, fenugreek, saw palmetto topical form ect. All these products are well known and recommended by some, dismissed by others. I am aware that different regimens work for different sufferers but I would like to stand on the shoulders of the hair loss veterans and adapt to their regimens. So, please. Let's have it. Any links or generic product suggestions are highly appreciated. My current regimen is a cleansing shampoo that is supposed to remove DHT from scalp (yea right) and hair vitamins with follicle spray (soon to be in the trash *product sucks) and the Hair max laser comb. Thank you in advance!

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you already have it then keep the laser comb, but the Big 3 shoud be at the base of your regimen for at least a year. That gives the most consistent, positive results

Damn Wind

Reaction score
Don't assume I know what the big 3 are :), but thanks for the reply!

Damn Wind

Reaction score
Are the big3 Rogain, Propecia/Avodart/Nizoral?? I called out a lot of veterans and nobody seems down to share their insight. What gives?

Goingat20

Reaction score
Big 3
Propecia, minoxidil (rogain) and nizoral

Damn Wind

Reaction score
What makes Nizoral so special that it can claim a place in the honored Top3?

Felk

Reaction score
Damn Wind said:
Are the big3 Rogain, Propecia/Avodart/Nizoral?? I called out a lot of veterans and nobody seems down to share their insight. What gives?

Do a forum search, you can get all the basic info you need this way, before you need to call out all the "veterans."

Damn Wind said:
Don't assume I know what the big 3 are :), but thanks for the reply

If feel you do need "veteran" advice, at least make sure you have done a bit of research into the basics first - the big 3 for instance.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn Wind said:
What makes Nizoral so special that it can claim a place in the honored Top3?
just a week ago, i was shedding like 150 to 200 hairs a days..hands full of hair during shampoo..scalp irratation, also dandruff crazy, then i started nizoral, stop flaking right after i used it the first time..hairs falling much less now..about 80-100 a day..u'll be suprised how nizoral stopped my shedding. right now i am just using nizoral alone, give me 3-5 months i give u info about how effective it is for regrowth.