Calling all fluent speakers of Italian and Japanese

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do you speak Italian or Japanese fluently? You could assist in the translation of some medical texts, if so. You won't get paid for the effort, but you'll earn the esteem of your peers and become famous at HairLossTalk.com. Increased hair density is a real possibility too.

tenshi

Established Member
Reaction score
Go to google and click on language tools. You can translate stuff with some success.

damnthis

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry I can't help you with that but if you need help translating from dutch to english I can help.
There should be some native speakers on this site, no?

The Gardener

Reaction score
I can translate from Jive to English, or from English to Jive, if anyone needs help with that?...

The Gardener

Reaction score
lol.. I'm afraid I'm out of my depth on that one!

I don't recall any Japanese nationals posting here, but I DO recall an Italian-American who used to contribute fairly frequently several months back. Let me see if I can dig his username from the list and from my memory. He was a very friendly guy.

Jacob

Reaction score
Japanese..there's someone who visits Hairsite..and posts there from time to time...although it's been awhile. Ask in the Topical forum if you do ask there...

G

The Gardener said:
I can translate from Jive to English, or from English to Jive, if anyone needs help with that?...

I kin rap JIBE as sheeit, Turkey. I's gots'ta be some JIBE rapin' no'wood moda' f****r. Ah be baaad... Hey gardener, gots' ya' fucked any hot honky chicks lately? my sheets are fildy wid c*m stains fum de b****s ah' gots' been fuckin' lately. Slap mah fro!