Calling all finasteride quitters and long-term finasteride users

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
I'm looking for posts in the forums on people that used finasteride long-term, quit because of the scaremongering days of 2011 & 2012 like myself, and have subsequently gone back on finasteride.

Anyone have anything on long-term users that quit for a while, and then go back on the drug? I'm mainly looking for people that have taken it for more than a couple years, and quit for more than 6 months.

The longer they took it (nonsexual), and the longer they quit the better.

Thank you

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
what was so scary that made people quit? I don't understand how someone can be on it for years and be fine and then quit unless it was something serious

Diffuser44

Banned
Reaction score
what was so scary that made people quit? I don't understand how someone can be on it for years and be fine and then quit unless it was something serious

Post finasteride syndrome. http://www.menshealth.com/health/hair-raising-effect

This article came out on healthy men taking finasteride for many years and then quitting have bad long-term effects on their hormones. I hate to say it but I did fit many of the symptoms after quitting.

I originally quit just to give blood and see if the rumors were true. Then I noticed getting morning erections, more spontaneous erections and more semen during ejaculation. While on finasteride I only got erections during play-time but they were decent ones. Sometimes I would get a little soft during prolonged sex but not all of the time.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to know if anyone else that did quit like me for whatever reason, went back on it again?

There doesn't seem to be too many men like me that have taken the drug for 7 + years on the forums. On top of that men who were on the drug for many years, quit, and then gone back on it again.