C4l Holy Battle (title Should Be 7 Words)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
he is worse than me

upload_2017-4-9_21-25-17-png.51705

now I believe he is NW4

I have SAME pattern but with 20% more hair
Haha but you are younger - when you are 31 you may be the same!

Glad we've finally confirmed I'm not a fullhead.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
So Cope, you're still not using minoxidil? How many years have those temples been bald?

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suggest to take some pictures where you see the whole head for baseline.
It actually doesn't look that bad, and apparently you are responding. The shed is perfectly in the finasteride timeline, you will probably get regrowth. Add minoxidil at some point and you will get back to baseline.

Btw. Your taste in girls is awesome. I fell in love with each of your avatars so far ;)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
didnt realise c4l had a thread

his op pics look very similar to me. deep receded temples, heading for nw7 eventually.

my condolences

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
So Cope, you're still not using minoxidil? How many years have those temples been bald?

minoxidil is a garbage since it doesn't stop balding just a temporary boost I do not want to use it

temples bald a few years

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
you headed for nw7 bro?

not sure about difference between nw6 and nw7 but close to them

my scalp is diffusing very fast and island is detaching...

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
not sure about difference between nw6 and nw7 but close to them

my scalp is diffusing very fast and island is detaching...

tough break. your pattern is very similar to me

nw7 is f*****g brutal, makes hair transplants much more difficult. basically impossible with no meds

difference in nw6 and nw7 is huge. deep receded temples and lack of donor is just lol. what can you do but laugh at these pathetic hair genes.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tough break. your pattern is very similar to me

nw7 is f*****g brutal, makes hair transplants much more difficult. basically impossible with no meds

difference in nw6 and nw7 is huge. deep receded temples and lack of donor is just lol. what can you do but laugh at these pathetic hair genes.
What is the exact difference between norwood 6 and 7? (besides then retrograde part) Care to explain (even better with pics)?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the exact difference between norwood 6 and 7? (besides then retrograde part) Care to explain (even better with pics)?

norwood-scale.gif

the sides drop. so not only do you have less donor hair to use but it becomes WAY harder to pull off a hair transplant because now you need to connect the work you have done on the top with the bottom.

makes everything more difficult in many ways

but nw7s are rare apparently... lucky me :D

Reactions: WMQ

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
More than 6 months. I still shed quite a lot but seems like no changes (no further balding I mean) overall since I started finasteride.

I stopped nizoral since I'm not sure it's doing something.

Will buzz my head tomorrow and will assess the situation.

So far top of my head looks thick as donor area if it's grown out a bit, but there is considerable less hair in this area.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buzzed and made assessments, it seems frontal part is still diffusing despite using fina... Diffuse alopecia.

I enjoyed clean buzzcut look/feel before but now with diffused on top it looks like a rat nest, I can feel a f*****g scalp with my hand while touching. Disgusting. NO changes on a hairline at all, probably worsened a bit tho.

I am tired as f*** always, but not sure it's connected with fina or just because I'm LDAR. Libido is OK. Greying accelerated exponentially.

Pointless to post pics since hairline didn't change and it's not possible to shoot a moderate diffuse balding.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Buzzed and made assessments, it seems frontal part is still diffusing despite using fina... Diffuse alopecia.

I enjoyed clean buzzcut look/feel before but now with diffused on top it looks like a rat nest, I can feel a f*****g scalp with my hand while touching. Disgusting. NO changes on a hairline at all, probably worsened a bit tho.

I am tired as f*** always, but not sure it's connected with fina or just because I'm LDAR. Libido is OK. Greying accelerated exponentially.

Pointless to post pics since hairline didn't change and it's not possible to shoot a moderate diffuse balding.

whats your norwood now man?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score