By how much will a NW3 hairline decrease your attractiveness?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh, the effects of moderate but not severe hair loss isn't really explored much, that's why I found it interesting.

Yeah it is often subjective, although a full head of hair does look better than a bald head, so I was wondering how much of an impact moderate hair loss could have. There might not be an objective answer though.
When I still had moderate hair loss it didn't really bother me as much. And I was still getting with young girls. When it got to NW4+ I was just sick of it and wanted to get all the transplants I can get.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
When I still had moderate hair loss it didn't really bother me as much. And I was still getting with young girls. When it got to NW4+ I was just sick of it and wanted to get all the transplants I can get.
Yeah, I'm not that bothered by my borderline NW3 as well (I mean I'd prefer a NW1 but I can live without it), it is more the thought of it getting worse that bothers me.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Meh, he doesn't look that much worse imo.

The hairline is very important, but I think the crown is important as well. A bald spot on the crown is like the sign that you're balding, there is no doubt about it at that point. I remember when I first got into this hair loss stuff, and the bald spot at the crown was the thing I feared the most. Also at least with a receding hairline it blends into your (expanding) forehead, but with crown balding you get a spot of skin in the middle of a sea of hair, which looks uglier imo.

It does depend on the severity, I'd take a slightly thin spot at the back of my head that could be passed off as a cowlick or covered up with a combover or concealer over a NW3. But I'd rather take a NW3 over a gigantic bald spot at the back.

Also, isn't a receding hairline easier to fix with transplants than crown balding? IIRC the crown requires way more grafts for it to look full.
Thinning crown is nothing in front of a receded hairline. Hairline frames face, that's the point. And hairline is difficult to fix due to aesthetic reasons.i believe no doctor can make u look how u looked originally. I still doubt that people can get away with other people knowing that they had a transplant which is why hair transplant are shitty.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh, the effects of moderate but not severe hair loss isn't really explored much, that's why I found it interesting.

Yeah it is often subjective, although a full head of hair does look better than a bald head, so I was wondering how much of an impact moderate hair loss could have. There might not be an objective answer though.
Apologies if I came off rude. Its just like what answer do you want, you turn uglier by 47.4718173%? Haha. In all seriousness though, its all subjective. You can have all the science behind it, proportions etc... in a limited pool of girls that have preconceived notions imposed on them by family, media etc... you never know what exactly they’re looking for looks wise.

Is there a science to symmetry and more symmetrical is easier on the eyes thus more beauty... sure. But at the end of the day, women are not science. You are not being selected by a computer.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinning crown is nothing in front of a receded hairline. Hairline frames face, that's the point. And hairline is difficult to fix due to aesthetic reasons.i believe no doctor can make u look how u looked originally. I still doubt that people can get away with other people knowing that they had a transplant which is why hair transplant are shitty.
Nah transplants are very good in our day and age, I've seen a lot of great hairlines that look very natural. And even if it doesn't exactly look like a real NW1 who cares? Women who get stuff like a nose job, lip fillers, breast implants, dye their hair blond, spray tan don't have a completely natural look but people still find them attractive and there's an obvious aesthetic benefit. You guys are really a bunch of crybabies.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
She's not completely natural bro, 2/10 wouldn't bang

image0-1-1592931418.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
f32c251b071df79ba53e7e72c3752202.jpg

Haha what an idiot she doesn't look like how she was supposed to look. Should've stayed natural. Game over you bozo!

85ff3f22d89e9841d14def195cca5636.jpg

DUMBASS everyone can see that you had a transplant. Should've stayed natural and rotted on incel forums cuz you'll never look how you were supposed to look if you never had hairloss. HAHA loser.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apologies if I came off rude. Its just like what answer do you want, you turn uglier by 47.4718173%? Haha. In all seriousness though, its all subjective. You can have all the science behind it, proportions etc... in a limited pool of girls that have preconceived notions imposed on them by family, media etc... you never know what exactly they’re looking for looks wise.

Is there a science to symmetry and more symmetrical is easier on the eyes thus more beauty... sure. But at the end of the day, women are not science. You are not being selected by a computer.
Nah I don't need any superspecific percentage like that lol, nor do I care that much about the dating and women aspect, it was more just general curiosity. I see a lot of debates on how much slick NW6-7 baldness will affect your appearance, so I was curious as to how much moderate but not severe hair loss will affect someones appearance. Again not looking for some ultraspecific percentage, but more just general thoughts and such. Just basic curiosity on my part.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
85ff3f22d89e9841d14def195cca5636-jpg.jpg

DUMBASS everyone can see that you had a transplant. Should've stayed natural and rotted on incel forums cuz you'll never look how you were supposed to look if you never had hairloss. HAHA loser.
Went from the weird grouchy neighbor whom nobody likes to a respectable member of the neighborhood whom always helps everyone lol.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only if women were not the most complex species. Women subconsciously take into account things they don't know themselves. It's just not looks they rate attractiveness on.

Woman are quite easy to get once you stop putting them on a pedestal and realize they are just as if not more horny than guys. Women want to f***, they want a nice guy with an edge, it's so easy to see and understand.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Started reading and already cringed and lost a few brain cells, not gonna read the rest of that pure autistic incel babble.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your correct about the hairline being important for framing your face. But you're completely wrong about transplants giving bad results for hairlines, this isn't the 90's anymore. Even a cheap transplant in Turky will give most guys a good hairline. Transplants got a LOT better in the last decade.
And having to wait 6 months to see a difference and a year to see the final result seems normal? People here act too entitled lol. Even if a cure came out tomorrow you wouldn't wake up with a head full of hair in 1 week.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Indeed an for some results are faster than 6 months after transplants. And it's a solid solution, never having to take any sh*t anymore, hairs are there forever for most guys.
Exactly. For me transplant seems like the best and most practical solution by far:

Finasteride without the side effects is ideal of course, but from what I see unfortunately a lot of people get them. Problems with libido, erection and ejaculation, insomnia, brain fog and so on. I started getting sexual side effects myself (watery sperm, had a very scary and abnormal feeling when I came) after 3 weeks and then got off the drug. Might not work against aggressive balding too.

Then you have minoxidil. First of all applying it twice a day is too much of a hassle. Usually not much regrowth and your hair becomes dependent on it. Doesn't halt hair loss at least long term. There are too many side effects. Possibly affects your heart and skin, bags under the eyes, skin aging/loss of collagen, weight gain as you get water bloat. Even more aggressive side effects if you choose to take the pill, which is less of a hassle and only slightly more effective.

Microneedling? You gotta wound your scalp every week or so, sounds like a hassle and painful. And you can't do it without minoxidil.

Imagine living with your girlfriend and you are a minoxidil and microneedling prisoner. Seems awkward and she might judge you for it.

Hair systems - maintenance is a b**ch, limits your lifestyle, psychological damage, people judging you.

SMP looks fake (no 3D/textured effect of a real buzzcut) and you have to buzz every couple days to look somewhat normal.

Helmets and PRP injections are reported to be a scam, ppl end up with less hair than before.

Last edited:

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless you have a really bad shaped head like an Alien, the only option is to buzz/shave it all off and 'own it bro'