Bwall 's story

Brokenwall

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello all this board has been quite the resource for combating male pattern baldness 8) 19 yrs old , have mild hair loss although father is a nw7 and was bald in his mid twenties. I have an Norwood 1-1.5 and I dont think I will be balding as soon as he did / as badly. I look to be lowering hairline thanks to the minoxidil I believe , less hair falling out since starting Propecia ( although starting Finpecia soon )
Will keep you all updated as I will report periodically ,

Hair treatement is well , less and less of the scalp is shown in the mirror in front of bright light when dry / wet

Brokenwall

Established Member
Reaction score
Will post pics of the re growth on both temples, minoxidil hair!! in 3 months Ive grown quite a lot of it actually :freaked2:

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
That's awesome, at least you got it before it progressed beyond a NW2. If you're dad was a NW7 early then it seems wise that you're tackling it early. I seem to have worse hair genetics than my dad because if I continued untreated I'd probably have a bald spot like his (he's 64) by my late twenties! I'm very tempted to start minoxidil, but was hoping to leave it as a last resort.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Brokenwall said:
Will post pics of the re growth on both temples, minoxidil hair!! in 3 months Ive grown quite a lot of it actually :freaked2:

Still interested to see these photos.