Buzzing My Head Before Yet Another Night Out

whatintheworld

Reaction score
I don't really know why I'm posting this. Perhaps just to vent as I have no other outlet. As I'll soon be going out with some mates, I figured I would clean up my rat's nest of a haircut a bit. Since there would be no point of spending $30 bucks to accomplish what I can do myself, I grabbed some wall clippers and went to town, giving myself a two on the sides and a seven on top.

I looked at myself in the mirror in disgust. A twenty-something guy shouldn't have to be doing this. I let some stubble grow as to not look like a pale, sickly golum, but we all know it's just coping for the disease I have on the top of my head.

How can I possibly be in a good mood to go out? I'll force myself, and with the power of alcohol somehow try to forget about this. It just sucks knowing that the moment I get to the bar, every girl will know they are looking at a genetically inferior candidate, and calculate internally how if they strike out with my full headed mates, maybe they'll throw some pity attention my way.

As our president would say, sad.