Buzzed Head, Don’t Like It. Suggestions On Hairstyle?

RodrigoDuterte

My Regimen
Reaction score
18D18EB3-5833-42D4-A4A1-F211AA8FF51B.jpeg BCC9002E-44E2-4D86-8C75-1FD13394F28A.jpeg 7FB94B5D-F348-486F-B6C4-51F242706DE0.jpeg D0680714-2614-46C1-ABA5-ADCD0721200A.jpeg 1DFAAE76-C75A-4515-ACBA-534D295E6A0D.jpeg Hello everyone.

My hair thinned evenly on top years ago but, it’s been stable ever since. I just buzzed it down to a #1 and I don’t like it. I’m looking for suggestions on hairstyles. Currently I’m thinking of going to a barber and getting them to take it down to zero on the sides and back and blend it in. I’ve posted some pictures.

reyl

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have some diffusal loss but a great hairline so finasteride would more than likely respond very well for you (it works best on the crown and mid section of the scalp).

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah always go shorter on the sides. Imo from the pics it doesn’t look that bad... if you get it shorter on the sides, I bet it’d be difficult for normal ppl to notice you’re even thinning

RodrigoDuterte

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have some diffusal loss but a great hairline so finasteride would more than likely respond very well for you (it works best on the crown and mid section of the scalp).

I’m afraid of the sides. I tried rogaine foam a long time ago and it made me feel lightheaded. I think it lowered my bp. I read accounts of people saying Nizoral alone helped. I’ve been using it every other day for 1.5 months. No difference yet but I’m going to use it for six months at least.

RodrigoDuterte

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah always go shorter on the sides. Imo from the pics it doesn’t look that bad... if you get it shorter on the sides, I bet it’d be difficult for normal ppl to notice you’re even thinning

That’s the plan. I want to have it longer on top so hopefully I’ll be able to find a style that isn’t too difficult to maintain.

reyl

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m afraid of the sides. I tried rogaine foam a long time ago and it made me feel lightheaded. I think it lowered my bp. I read accounts of people saying Nizoral alone helped. I’ve been using it every other day for 1.5 months. No difference yet but I’m going to use it for six months at least.
I also had side effects from minoxidil when I tried using it for my beard (it leaches out potassium and causes your body to retain sodium longer than normal), so that's why I don't use it. Finasteride is safer IMO.

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’ve got a great head shape and you really suit it. Maybe it’s just the big change will take you some getting used to but yeah might look even better with shorter sides

Jake94

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are incredibly lucky, you suit the shaved head.

Dark hair colour and tanned skin and dark beard stubble all work for a shaved head. Good head shape, too.

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long has your hair been diffused like this? It looks like if you grow it out youll look like you have a full head of hair.