buzz cuts

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
for those of u that keep ur hair buzzed, how often do u buzz it. and do u go to the barber each time, or just buy the clippers and do it urself. thanks.

beaner

Reaction score
I went to the barber in June and buzzed my hair for the first time in my life. Ended up just buying my own and have been buzzing it every couple weeks. I think I'm going to buzz it one more time tomorrow and then let it grow out. I've definitely improved up top the last couple months and I'm anxious to see what it looks like when grown out.

jimjohn

Established Member
Reaction score
yea im thinking of buyine one too. normally i get it buzzed every month, but i want to do it more often cuz after two weeks it starts to look bad. but dont want to be gong to a barber and paying every two weeks.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't get why ppl go to a barber to get their head buzzed. It's pretty hard to mess up a buzz cut if you're using the same guard all over.

And to answer your question about frequency, well I prefer to buzz it at least once a week...... but lazyness usually kicks in so many times I won't buzz it for more than 2 weeks.

CCS

Reaction score
I'm getting bad hair days now. At one inch i get the effect of fullness, but... and I can't buzz it too close because of my head shape.

It is just time to wear a baseball cap. I don' t like them though.

Are there any beanies that are not to hot in the summer?

No wonder Beaner is growing more hair. He just started finasteride a few months ago. Combined with his other stuff that is pretty strong, though some people will say it is all the propecia.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
I'm getting bad hair days now. At one inch i get the effect of fullness, but... and I can't buzz it too close because of my head shape.
Trust me, no one has a worse shaped head than me. I have a huge bump yet I still buzz it with a one guard. I figure that I'm gonna be shaving it eventually when I decide to stop taking finasteride, so I might as well get used to it.