Buzz Cut Or No? New And Looking For Help.

ajdrummer

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 22 and have had receding hairline since I was 17. I used to not care too much, but lately it's been getting me down and I don't know what to do. I feel like it looks awful.
I have been on Finasteride and Nizoral for over a year now. I used Kirkland Minoxidil for about 6 months when I first started my treatment and didn't notice any results from that.
2 questions, 1) should I keep my hair buzzed or longer? My girlfriend likes it longer (first pic) and I kinda like it buzzed, and I received some compliments on the buzz, but my girlfriend insists it looks better longer. 2) Should I try minoxidil again?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180418-110237.png
    Screenshot_20180418-110237.png
    632 KB · Views: 290
  • Snapchat-101591452.jpg
    Snapchat-101591452.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 295
  • Snapchat-602844618.jpg
    Snapchat-602844618.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 259
  • Snapchat-1217863088.jpg
    Snapchat-1217863088.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 288

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 22 and have had receding hairline since I was 17. I used to not care too much, but lately it's been getting me down and I don't know what to do. I feel like it looks awful.
I have been on Finasteride and Nizoral for over a year now. I used Kirkland Minoxidil for about 6 months when I first started my treatment and didn't notice any results from that.
2 questions, 1) should I keep my hair buzzed or longer? My girlfriend likes it longer (first pic) and I kinda like it buzzed, and I received some compliments on the buzz, but my girlfriend insists it looks better longer. 2) Should I try minoxidil again?
Realistically speaking,you can't get your temples back with conventional treatments(fina,minoxidil,keto).
Your goal should be to preserve and increase the density of the remaining hair in the pattern and probably consider a FUE to fix your hairline.

ajdrummer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Realistically speaking,you can't get your temples back with conventional treatments(fina,minoxidil,keto).
Your goal should be to preserve and increase the density of the remaining hair in the pattern and probably consider a FUE to fix your hairline.
Where might I find a reliable doctor to perform a transplant? I don't know of any in my area. I live in Kansas.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where might I find a reliable doctor to perform a transplant? I don't know of any in my area. I live in Kansas.
The best ones are in Europe...Lorenzo in Spain is considered an artist.
Perhaps combine vacations with ''job'':).

fareastheaven

My Regimen
Reaction score
If i were you i wont cut, for me hair makes me look younger. But, Ur face shape is good to go cut