Buying spironolactone 2%

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is there any place that i can order spironolactone 2% from other then minoxidil.com ? i want to order from somewhere that i dont need to fill application and wait :roll:

Cheers for the links :)

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
The only other place I know is lipoxidil.com but it's expensive and I don't know how reliable it is or anything. I would get it from minoxidil.com if I were you. The service is very fast and reliable. You have to realize that spironolactone is prescription medication, that's why they need you to sign the papers and send them in. It really doesn't take long at all. I order mine online and sometimes I get it within 48 hours of ordering. Never takes any longer than 4 days. That's probably your best bet.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry the link didn't work, just do a search on it and you'll find it. You can even order topical finasteride and dutasteride there as well as combos of spironolactone and finasteride.

nittny84

Reaction score
I see no where on minxodil.com where you can buy 2% spironolactone spray........does anyone know of a cheap place to purchase 2% spironolactone??

Please help, thanks!

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
You can buy 2% spironolactone on minoxidil.com for $20 but it's not a spray.