Buying Proscar on the internet without a prescription?

23curly

Reaction score
Has anyone done this to avoid going to the doctor? What are some good sites (cheap) to buy from? Thanks for your help

G

which of the two suggetions did you try and what do you mean by the term 'not valid' ?

cheers

Ty

G

No I am afraid I live in Ol' London Town in the UK, but I believe there are some US fellas on this board who have bought Proscar/Propecia from QHI, keep asking, more sites should come up.

good luck

Axon

Reaction score
Fer god's sake, can we have a f*****g sticky that reads PROPECIA ONLINE HERE?

No one reads the dumping grounds.

G

Seattle said:
drugstore111.com

Used twice. Delivered in less than 2 weeks. Genuine Merk proscar

Seattle, a word of warning to you, never buy used proscar, you don't know where it has been before you, and especially not proscar that has been used twice.

good luck

Ty

bombscience

Reaction score
Seriously, there is a whole FORUM where these threads exist. Not to mention that big thread at the top of the list that says, FAQ READ FIRST. Damn i'm tired. Minox4eva. Booyakasha.

Seattle

Reaction score
tynanW said:
Seattle said:
drugstore111.com

Seattle, a word of warning to you, never buy used proscar, you don't know where it has been before you, and especially not proscar that has been used twice.

good luck

Ty

It's 111drugstore.com

Used proscar? What are you, not only gay but also high?

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ive had used proscar before.......had diarrhea for a whole month.
Just imagin the chaffing that occured.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Seattle said:
tynanW said:
Seattle said:
drugstore111.com

good luck

Ty

It's 111drugstore.com

Used proscar? What are you, not only gay but also high?

:lol:

D.

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
111drugstore.com

I was just checking out their site

is the Proscar they sell, geniune Merck?

I don't understand how these companies can sell the geniune stuff, from outside the US, presumably, to avoid you having to have a true prescription.

I ordered Propecia from "propeciaforless.com", out of California, and it was the real stuff, real Merck brand, but I want to get Proscar and they don't sell it.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Re: 111drugstore.com

Resultsnottypical said:
I was just checking out their site

is the Proscar they sell, geniune Merck?

I don't understand how these companies can sell the geniune stuff, from outside the US, presumably, to avoid you having to have a true prescription.

I ordered Propecia from "propeciaforless.com", out of California, and it was the real stuff, real Merck brand, but I want to get Proscar and they don't sell it.

Yes, the stuff they sell is genuine. It's Proscar made by Merck from Thailand. Medicines are very expensive in the US (especially if you're not insured or if the drug is not covered by your insurance) and are also controlled more regularly via prescriptions, etc. so it's easier, if you can, to buy the same stuff from overseas.

D.

dht

Reaction score
23curly said:
www.drugstore111.com just doesnt exist, the other worked, tynan do you live in the states? if so how long does it take to receive an order?
thanks for all your help!!!

Just checked the website and it's working

Seattle

Reaction score
The finasteride from 111 is manufactured in Australia by Merk, and distributed from Taistickland. Works for me. Takes less than 2 weeks for delivery.

What's up with some peoples gay 80's avitars?