Reaction score
where can i buy propecia (i think proscar is cheaper) with/without a
prescription in Canada? i mean would the doctors prescribe proscar instead
of propecia?

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think im gonna buy mine from here if I ever take propecia
http://www.canadapharmacy.com/index.cfm ... rder_phone
It seems very legit and is approved by numerous agencies and has a brick and mortar store where they are dispensed by licensed pharmacists. I personally dont trust ordering any drug online but I guess its as safe as it gets. Im not sure on propecia yet if I want that expense and committment even if I am losing hair its so very slow

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Propecia is expensive, it costs $65 for 28 days. Going for generic version is more economic.

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
this is the cheapest i've found. i usually just buy 3 months worth, and just got 18 free with the order which is pretty good.

http://www.medstore.biz/prescriptions/propecia/

i'm not sure though i've just got some pills called fimpecia, 1 mg finasteride havn't heard of them before, the pills are white, not a creamy orange colour like the others I got, and the packaging is different.

don't like switching brands not sure what's real and what's fake these days

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Its finpecia.

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
no it's not.. it's fim..pecia

:p

the company I got it from have kindly sent me a different batch and have told me not to take the pills stating that they are vitimins, which really doesn't add up. because the pills are marked as finasteride, fimpecia 1mg. and on their site they say that their gen finasteride comes under various brands, fimpecia being one of them.

apparently they're contacting their supplied for clarification on the finasteride, and i'm getting a few months for free which is ok.

I think the fimpecia is produced in india from what I can find, although there's not much on it online, which again is a worry. the pills are white and the same size as the last gen brand I had, which were coloured

RaginDemon

Reaction score
donno about that

I have been taking Propecia for a long time, I thought about switching to Finpecia but I think I will just keep using Propecia for a peace of mind. I don't need more stress in my life.

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would you take anything from a company that claims to have sent you vitamins instead of what you ordered? I would toss that sh*t in the garbage!

fluffernutter

Reaction score
nydheart said:
Why would you take anything from a company that claims to have sent you vitamins instead of what you ordered? I would toss that $#iT in the garbage!
ditto.
use a reliable source, upharm or inhouse.

to answer arifd. my doctor prescribed proscar for me with directions to cut it up instead of propecia. if your going to use an internet pharmacy, there are several reputable ones discussed here. so use those if it comes to that.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Is there such a thing as generic propecia that is real? I mean some legitimate pharmacies in Canada seem to sell generic propecia and real propecia. How can they do that?is the generic propecia just fake or manufactured in india somewhere?

nydheart

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got my first shipment of finpecia from United Pharmacy. It came just as they said it would around the 14th day. Very discreetly packaged and everything looks super legit. They even sent a package insert for the product.

paximperia

Established Member
Reaction score
Patent laws protect drugs for a certain period of time. Once a drug is discovered, the actual cost of producing it is almost irrelevant. Pharmaceudical companies take out patents on the drugs they discover to get back the investment cost of discovering and testing those drugs. Countries like India don't respect those patents, so people in the United States can (illegally) import these cheap drugs from places like India. Just take a look at the cost (per mg) of generic Proscar vs. patented Propecia here in the US.